X619195-003 it's wrong. X819195 is correct part. Maybe the die marking got scraped.
I am actually working on a database too of all chips, soon will be avail and I'll post here.
Also X819480? Never saw that. Are you sure it's not X810480?
Sorry to tell you but somehow your J-Runner must contain something wrongly, maybe you have DVD key set in the Advanced XeBuild Options? Because I and other shops who I am in contact with to test the software RGH consoles every single day and test the DVD drives, and I never have any problems...
V3.2.1 r3: November Quality Update
- Fixed: NAND-X/JR-P BB writing incorrectly
- Fixed: Error finding file when creating Glitch XeLL
- Fixed: JTAG XeLL not writing with PicoFlasher
- Fixed: Corona BB writing issue
Just a few bugfixes this time! The next version is not ready yet.
V3.2.1 r2: October Quality Update
- Added: Ability to easily load XeLL images for donor use
- Added: UI layout tweaks
- Fixed: Several issues and desyncs with the CPU Key Database
- Fixed: CB LDV might show an invalid number on encrypted CBs
- Fixed: CB Pairing Data might show garbage when...
False, it's perfectly safe. It may not be completely adequate though.
The GPIO point being reused for post is GPU_RST_DONE which is always high before the CPU is released from reset (running).
You can think of it as of the diode slewing the logic level a bit so that it's more detectable by...
J-Runner with Extras September Update:
- Added: Improved and enhanced UI
- Added: Ability to restore the filesystem to a clean state
- Added: Auto select RGH3 if a RGH3 image is loaded
- Added: Auto select XL USB or XL HDD if a nand with them is loaded
- Added: Improved SMC Config Editor...
You don't need AutoGG. Use J-Runner with Extras and suggest EXT_CLK instead.
maXpaynde this is why you DONT ever just heat up chips. You popcorned the CPU and shorted it.
BluesMan67 don’t use x-ex, their site is wrong about almost everything.