Sin$
codename-rebug-042511-530w.jpg
###################
Tut for Rebug + 3.61 SPOOF for PSN
###################
#1. Install Dev_Blind.pkg file
#2. Download the 3.61 Spoof file from here
#3. Launch Dev_Blind on PS3 and mount Dev_Blind
#4. Copy files from the spoofer u downloaded Dev_flash to the folder Dev_Blind thats on your PS3 (it will be in r00t just above the dev_flash folder) by using any FTP prog and overwrite the 3 files.

#A# dev_blind\vsh\etc\index.dat
#B# dev_blind\vsh\etc\version.txt
#C# dev_blind\vsh\module\vsh.self

##BE AWARE MUST READ #########################################################################
At this stage you can close the ftp program thats on your PC but DO NOT close the FTP APP ON PS3 , POWER OFF THE PS3 BY USING THE CONTROLLER AND THIS WILL STOP THE RSOD known as THE RED SCREEN OF DEATH, if you do get it dont worry just reboot.
###########################################################################################
#5. Reboot PS3 and check your system information and it should now say 3.61.
#6. Download cotojestwtf server mapper 0.1a-4.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download and run it on your pc and click Y to start it.
#7. Now goto Network Settings on PS3 and do CUSTOM setup and change your PRIMARY DNS to your LOCAL IP (pc which is running server mapper) and Secondary DNS set it to 8.8.8.8
#8. Now goto Rebug Settings on PS3 and change NP to SP-INT and reboot PS3.
#9. YOU MUST SIGN IN USING A REBUG ACCOUNT MADE BEFORE PSN WENT DOWN OR IT WILL NOT WORK.

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
codename-rebug-042511-530w.jpg
###################
Tut for Rebug + 3.61 SPOOF for PSN
###################
#1. Install Dev_Blind.pkg file
#2. Download the 3.61 Spoof file from here
#3. Launch Dev_Blind on PS3 and mount Dev_Blind
#4. Copy files from the spoofer u downloaded Dev_flash to the folder Dev_Blind thats on your PS3 (it will be in r00t just above the dev_flash folder) by using any FTP prog and overwrite the 3 files.

#A# dev_blind\vsh\etc\index.dat
#B# dev_blind\vsh\etc\version.txt
#C# dev_blind\vsh\module\vsh.self

##BE AWARE MUST READ #########################################################################
At this stage you can close the ftp program thats on your PC but DO NOT close the FTP APP ON PS3 , POWER OFF THE PS3 BY USING THE CONTROLLER AND THIS WILL STOP THE RSOD known as THE RED SCREEN OF DEATH, if you do get it dont worry just reboot.
###########################################################################################
#5. Reboot PS3 and check your system information and it should now say 3.61.
#6. Download cotojestwtf server mapper 0.1a-4.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download and run it on your pc and click Y to start it.
#7. Now goto Network Settings on PS3 and do CUSTOM setup and change your PRIMARY DNS to your LOCAL IP (pc which is running server mapper) and Secondary DNS set it to 8.8.8.8
#8. Now goto Rebug Settings on PS3 and change NP to SP-INT and reboot PS3.
#9. YOU MUST SIGN IN USING A REBUG ACCOUNT MADE BEFORE PSN WENT DOWN OR IT WILL NOT WORK.
Thanks a lot for this :smile: . :biggrin: Plus rep to you sir.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why i still wish i was on 3.55. -_-

jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
You really should move #9 to #1, cant have everyone goin through all the steps only to find out they cant connect to PSN.

Unless of course anyone can confirm theyve gotten online without signing in with a rebug acct before PSN went down? Anyone?

gtapro151

gtapro151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
were are the rebug settings on the ps3? coulden't find them but i did eveything else and it still tells me to update.

iAmMasterF

iAmMasterF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
won't you be on the dev network tho?

yeah what i wanna no is if we're on the dev network can we access all psn players like normal ... also i didn't make an account on dev network before so i guess this wont work for me? :frown:

On rebug sp-int 3.60 :tongue:

PSN

so does 3.60 still work or not? also can any1 confirm that they are actually on psn network 3.61?

if this was legit it would on all major hack sites right now

Top Bottom
Login
Register