• Start date
  • Views 27,593
ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ON3i11'sUltimateModdedCallOfDuty:BlackOpsZombies.GPD

*Updated @ 9:14pm P.S.T., Tuesday, March 20th, 2012, to fix the download link, AGAIN.
*Updated @ 5:27pm P.S.T., Tuesday, January 24th, 2012, to fix .GPD Download Link
*Updated @ 2:45am P.S.T., Sunday, June 5th, 2011, to add info on why the .gpd mods may not work, remove quote, add new link to Zondrina's thread, and clean up spelling mistakes
*Updated @ 7:55am P.S.T., Saturday, May 28th, 2011, to add info on new dashboard
*Updated @ 2:45pm P.S.T., Saturday, May 21st, 2011, to add a link to walkerneos TuT on using Variable Strings
*Updated @ 3:16pm P.S.T., Friday, May 20th, 2011 to add more spoilers; organizing thread
*Updated @ 3:49pm P.S.T., Sunday, May 15th, 2011, to add 3rd Vid TuT on how to re-install modded profile.

*UPDATE ~Edit**
I recently read a post that leads me to believe that if you had your USB drive plugged into your Xbox360 when you got the new dashboard update, or if you formatted your USB drive after you got the new dashboard update it causes the mods to not work. I think it works for me because I did not have my usb drive plugged into my 360 when I got the new dashboard update, and so all my modded profiles work as long as they are on the USB drive. Sorry if it does not work for you because of this.

This Modded Zombies Pack for CoD: BO includes Modded and non-modded profiles (both the same profiles named Player1). It also includes a modded and clean .GPD incase you want to apply the mods to a profile already on your xbox 360. If you are going to inject the modded .gpd into a profile that is already on your 360 then make sure you make a back up of the non-modded .GPD that is already on the profile so that way you don't lose any achievements you may already have on that profile.

This Modded profile/.GPD allows you to have tons of fun cheats while still being able to use grenades, monkeys, claymores, and weapon attachments (like the grenade launcher on the Skullcrusher for example).

Thanks to mickyboondock for his TuT on se7ensins and teaching me how to mod CoD: BO .GPDs.
Thanks to wakerneo for his "crashcourse" TuT on using Variable Strings.
Thanks to WaTcH HoW i MoD on se7ensins for organizing all the different code into one place.
Thanks to Zondrina for their HUGE thread containing LOADS of helpful information

The infections/dvars (things that effect all players in the game) that are always active include Far melee, infin ammo, infin sprint, long bleedout, far revive, super perks, high jump, non moving mystery box, dead zombies float to ceiling, no fog on dog rounds. You can also change the speed at which players move whenever you want. You can also delete all the zombies on the map whenever you want too.

The weapons that Player1 can give to themselves (all of which are upgraded) include Raygun, Thundergun or Winter's Howl, Mustang&Sally, Ballistic Knife&Bowie Knife, RPK, HK, AUG, Crossbow, and if your playing on "FIVE" a PERMANENT Death Machine :drool: . But Beware, if you pick up the Death Machine power-up while you have the Perma-Death Machine when the power-up wares off your Perma-Death Machine will disappear, good thing you can give yourself another one :tongue_smilie:.

Player1 can also give themselves full ammo whenever they want, drop any weapon their holding (so you can give it to your friends if you want), and turn on "No Clipping" which means you can fly around and go through walls :biggrin:.

The download comes with a readme.txt file and a Controls.txt file in case you feel like reading everything I wrote in this thread later on.

Download (Link tested and working as of March 20th, 2012):
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ah5s8om3fa6lnsj

Controls
If you want to pause the game just click the Xbox GUIDE button in the center of your controller. Sorry but when in splitscreen Player1 CANNOT pause the game.

Press BACK to activate God Mode and infections: Far melee, infin ammo,infin sprint, long bleedout, far revive, super perks, high jump, non moving mystery box, dead zombies float to ceiling, no fog on dog rounds.

Then Press Start to go to menu1.

menu1
-dpad up: Give Upgraded Raygun
-dpad down: Upgraded Thundergun
-Start button: Go Too menu2

menu2
-Back button:go to menu1
-dpad up: Upgraded m1911, AKA Mustang & Sally
-dpad down: Upgraded Ballistic Knife with Bowie Knife
-Start button:go to menu3

menu3
-Back button:got to menu 2
-dpad up: Upgraded RPK
-dpad down: Upgraded HK
-Start button:go to menu4

menu4
-Back button:go to menu3
-dpad up: Upgraded AUG
-dpad down: Upgraded Crossbow
-Start button:go to menu5

menu5 (this menu will not do ANYTHING unless you are playing on "FIVE")
-Back button:go to menu4
-dpad up: Give Upgraded Winter's Howl (Only On Five)
-dpad down: Give Permanent Death Machine (only works on FIVE)
-Start button:go to menu6

menu6
-Back button:go to menu5
-dpad up:Give Ammo
-dpad down:biggrin:rop Current Weapon On Floor
-Start button:go to menu7

menu7
-Back button:go to menu6
-dpad up:No Clipping (Fly around and go through walls)
-dpad down:Turn God Mode off/on
-Start button:go to menu8

menu8
-Back button:go to menu7
-dpad up:Toggle Running Speed Fast/Slow/Normal
-dpad down:delete all zombies on map (you get no points for this)
-Start button:go to menu9

menu9
-Back bttton:go to menu8
-dpad up:Load Map "FIVE" (single player only)
-dpad down:load Kino (single player only)

Method #1 (Install the whole pre-modded profile onto your USB drive)
Video TuT

Text TuT
~What you need~
My modded CoD BO Zombies Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gj2nlouajdn5t5r/ON3i11's Modded CoD BO Zombies.zip
Xbox 360 with the latest Dashboard Update
A USB Drive that can hold at LEAST one gigabyte (this is more than enough)
Call Of Duty: Black Ops (duh)
Xtaf USB Explorer GUIv44: http://www.mediafire.com/?2i89835vv34wi6b

The profile is already resigned, it does not need to be resigned again.

If you do not already have a USB drive/Flash drive (from now on I will refer to it as a USB Drive) configured for use with your Xbox 360 you will have to find one with nothing on it that you can use.

Plug it into your 360 and go to System Settings and then System Memory and select the USB Mass Storage Device and then select configure.

This will take a moment. Now while your at it you should go delete the latest Title Update (TU#6 as of May 14th 2011) for CoD: BO.

Go into System Memory-HDD-GAMES-CoD: BO-TU#x [x represents a variable for you toddlers out there who havn't done algebra yet] Now select the TU and delete it.

This is the only way the mods will work.

Now once you USB Drive is done being formatted (if you get a message saying it's not up to Microsoft standards or some s*** like that just ignore it) plug it into your computer.

[VIDEO STARTS HERE]

Now Open up USB Xtaf Explorer.

Click the "File" button and then click "Open First USB Drive" Now click "Data Partition" and then click "Content".

Now Open up the "Profiles (Player 1)" folder that this readme.txt came with. Now Open The "Modded" folder and drag and drop the "E00010D2AE08F3DE" folder into the larger box on the right of the Xtaf window.

No plug your USB drive into your 360.

Put in Black Ops and start it up.

If it asks you to download an update click cancel. Now sign into the modded profile and go to Zombies.

Test everything to make sure it is working.

If it did not work make sure you remembered to delete the title update first. You will have to start all over again if you forgot to delete the title update.

Method #2 (Inject the .GPD into a profile already on your USB drive)
Video TuT

Text TuT
~What you need~
My modded CoD: BO Zombies Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gj2nlouajdn5t5r/ON3i11's Modded CoD BO Zombies.zip
Xbox360 with the latest Dashboard update
Configured USB Drive with at LEAST 1GB of free space
The Profile you want to mod
Modio: http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

Take a USB Drive With at LEAST 1GB of free space and configure it to work
with your 360 if you havn't already.

Now go to System Setting-Memory-HDD-Profiles-[Profile you want to mod]

Now once you have selected the profile you want to inject the modded .GPD
into choose the move option, and then select USB Device.

Once it is finished moving the profile you can plug your USB Drive into your
computer.

[VIDEO STARTS HERE]

Now open up Modio and "Explore Device".

Now find the profile you want to mod and open it up in Modio's resigner

[I SKIP THE PART WHERE YOU BACK UP YOUR .GPD IN THE VIDEO]

Now click the Contents Tab and right click "41560855.gpd" and select
Extract. Make a new folder because what you are extracting is the original,
non-modded .GPD, and you are keeping a back-up of it. Name the folder some-
thing like "CoD BO .gpd Backup for [Profile Name]". Now save the .gpd that
you are extracting to that folder.

[REMEMBER TO BACK UP YOUR .GPD, I SKIPPED THAT PART]

Now right click the .GPD again (in the contents tab of Modio's resigner), but
this time choose Replace. Replace it with the modded .gpd inside the "Modded
.GPD v3" folder.

Rehash and Resign, then Save To Device and your DONE!

Video 3 (How to SUPER QUICKLY re-install the Modded Profile)
So you've played your modded zombies, had your fun, and now you've signed out of the modded profile. But now what do you do when you wanna play modded zombies again? Now that you've signed out all the mods are GONE! Here's is how to SUPER QUICKLY re-install the modded profile onto your USB drive.

*Note
If you start on the Kino and then load up "FIVE" certain guns don't have infin ammo for some reason. Sorry I can't fix it. Just pause the game by hitting the guide button and then close the guide and quit the game and load up "FIVE" manually, and it SHOULD work.

~EDIT~
If anybody wants I will make them their own personnel custom modded .gpd in exchange for a little Microsoft Points.
Feel free to post any questions or concerns about the .GPD in the comments.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

To the Mod that edited my post:
I was not ASKING for rep, I was just REMINDING people to give it if I helped them. There is a difference between "PLZ GIVE ME REP" and "Remember that there is a rep system in the bottom right hand corner of every post". I have seen it be done before, and I have seen Mods say it's okay. The inconsistency between Mods on se7ensins really annoys me sometimes.

M

ma37icws

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Old, but it will be good for the new members :smile:

I would +rep but I used all todays rep up :frown:

ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Old, but it will be good for the new members :smile:

Yes I know modded .GPD for zombies is old, but I play modded zombies ALL THE TIME with my friends and we love it so I figured I would share the .GPD I made for myself and my friends with the community on se7en sins.

P

PRG4LIFE19

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I know modded .GPD for zombies is old, but I play modded zombies ALL THE TIME with my friends and we love it so I figured I would share the .GPD I made for myself and my friends with the community on se7en sins.

Can you do these mods online zombies or offline?

A

Addict 7S

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work for Call of the Dead?
You have to have the title updates for Call of the Dead for it to show up. But in order for the gpd's to work, you cant have the title updates. People say they're working on getting gpd's to work for Call of the Dead, but I doubt it.

houghtie14

houghtie14

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
had lots of fun using this but i got up to round 24(?) and a message came up saying something like:

Error_G
Spawn No Entities

and since then the mods haven't worked

Any ideas on how to fix this?
(i am using the modded profile btw not the .gpd's)

ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
had lots of fun using this but i got up to round 24(?) and a message came up saying something like:

Error_G
Spawn No Entities

No I'm sorry, I've never gotten that error message and I've played with the mods up to round 47 before. If you could figure out why you were getting it and tell me it would be helpful to other people that might get it. Mybe you were using the delete all zombies command too much? Were you using it a lot?

Venom evil

Venom evil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi

Error_G
Spawn No Entities

Were you using the ballistic knives? If so, you cant shoot too much or the map will overload! :smile:

P

pedroyaya

Reaction score
Sin$
@ON3i11 just break the bank and get a jtag so much better none of this hassle once you get to grips with it youl never look back promise

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, this is rather old, but it's a very nice tut
wink.gif

Master Dover

Master Dover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.thecitrusreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744.gif

congratulations :lol:

ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@ON3i11 just break the bank and get a jtag so much better none of this hassle once you get to grips with it youl never look back promise

I know, I'm saving up to buy a Halo: Reach 360 (gonna sell my current Elite to help pay for it) then I'm gonna but the Halo 3 360 because there is a local shop near where I live that has one and they were manufactured in 2007 so it should be fully Jtaggable.

ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, this is rather old, but it's a very nice tut
wink.gif

Yeah, I know it's old, but it's hard to find TuTs out there that are detailed and organized. I have only ever found 1, and it's sunk to the back of the CoD BO Modding forum (Though I did post a link to it in my OP).

ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is this for five or kino or both?

Everything works 100% on Kino. On "FIVE" there re a couple things that are glitchy, like for some reason the upgraded crossbow does not have infinity ammo. Maybe if you load up straight to "FIVE" nothing will be glitched, because I usually load up Kino and then I load up "FIVE" from the DPAD menu. Also no floating dead zombies on "FIVE", those are the only things that I've noticed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register