Status
Not open for further replies.
Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello

Today someone told me about xbox elements lobbys and they said that they were online.. which made me think wtf as jtags cant get on xbox live but if u look at his post on tee tee gee it says: Our methods are not public, and will never be public. We do not use .cfg's, DVAR's, .gpd's or anything that has been thought of.

So im guessing there not even using a jtag correct?
Sorry to bring tee tee gee into it its just wer i found this
http://www.*No Advertising*.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=729179.html

Kyle1530

Kyle1530

Zephyr Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i was looking at this also how is he doing this? does anyone have any idea on how hes doing it

Decryption

Decryption

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
no hes not using iso,gpd mods, or a retail. yes hes using jtag. this is a simple method. its not hard at all.

Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
no hes not using iso,gpd mods, or a retail. yes hes using jtag. this is a simple method. its not hard at all.

Simple Methods how do you know hes using a jtag they acnt get on xbox live..

M

MrKlutchMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. you have to have his infection patch

2. put it on your jtag and got in to splitscreen

3. back out and you should be able to play online

cough*put the kv in too

i got this from ttghl

Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
1. you have to have his infection patch

2. put it on your jtag and got in to splitscreen

3. back out and you should be able to play online

cough*put the kv in too

i got this from ttghl

Link?

Cmitch55

Cmitch55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxElement has their own rebooter they have said they had it sence the 12611 dash came out and Zondrina just so happens to be friends with someone there

M

MrKlutchMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxElement has their own rebooter they have said they had it sence the 12611 dash came out and Zondrina just so happens to be friends with someone there
Nope cause they said they had a method unless it was lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
its not a rebooter how will a rebooter bypass online checks the only thing they must do is "fix" kvs thats the best word i can use.. edit them if u like to something

Cmitch55

Cmitch55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not a rebooter how will a rebooter bypass online checks the only thing they must do is "fix" kvs thats the best word i can use.. edit them if u like to something

if you make a rebooter that allows you to go online then they can code into it something that makes the server side checks come back positive thats the only place you could do it in is the rebooter i tried to look at the 12611 dashboard in ida but it crashes so youd need another program to do it

Decryption

Decryption

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The Rebooter has nothing to do with staying online and going online. it just allows you to run unsigned code on that kernel the rebooter was applied for. it doesnt stop microsoft from having the implemented server checks.

Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone think this new "rebooter" will be public realease or get leaked soon?
Asuming its a rebooter

Oly

olyboi

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone think this new "rebooter" will be public realease or get leaked soon?
Asuming its a rebooter

Decryption

Decryption

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Asuming its a rebooter
kid your an idiot. you shouldnt be worrying about rebooters because you seem like you have no idea what a rebooter is.

Cmitch55

Cmitch55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Rebooter has nothing to do with staying online and going online. it just allows you to run unsigned code on that kernel the rebooter was applied for. it doesnt stop microsoft from having the implemented server checks.

exactly this kernel 12611 has a new thing inside of it which is a code for server side checks...When you sign in it checks the console to see if it flags as running unsigned code if you were to take that coding and rewrite so that it came back clean then your jtag would sign into live...The guys over at xboxElement know exactly how to do this and that's why they can be online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register