What's new

Game Mods Random Turret Swap Campaign Save (+Download)

• Thread starter michael1026
  • Start date
  • Views 4,591
michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BJJOI6XZ
Campaign save made by me. Please get permission from me before reposting, thank you.

Tutorial: Download my save, put the E000011A5AED4BD2 folder along with all the content inside onto your usb or on your HDD. Sign into the JTAG Michael account, go on Halo: Reach and click Resume Solo Campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOFLWh5MgTQ
Thanks to jordantreko for recording the video for me.

If you have a request for a campaign save go ahead and post it.

renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the giant turret on the back of the warthog made me lol.

nice work as always

xXNetRunnerXx

xXNetRunnerXx

Undead
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you could just use the save change the id's and use ur gamertag when it starts u die but once u come back just head where they r and there you go =]

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:wink: You should have spawned a "destroyed" hog. I finally got rth working so it should be interesting to see what all wierd things i do for single player.

Also you should have mentioned how the recoil of the tank turret causes the hog to get pushed back XD

michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
:wink: You should have spawned a "destroyed" hog. I finally got rth working so it should be interesting to see what all wierd things i do for single player.

Also you should have mentioned how the recoil of the tank turret causes the hog to get pushed back XD
Back in Halo 3 the wraithhog would have tons of recoil, but on here it has barely any.

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:wink: if you make the warthog itself shoot tank bullets and not the turret itself then there is a s*** ton of recoil. XD enough to splatter you against a wall.

A

Alpha777

Reaction score
Sin$
One of the best mods I've seen for halo reach so far!

By the way, since you offered, could you please mod this save to have infinite health and ammo?

Thanks.

Link to Savegame

T

turk645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
actually you could in theory just mod the hlmt to allow insane health and the weapon tag itself for insane ammo :tongue:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register