What's new

Patched MW2: Get out and under bailout with speed hack.

• Thread starter meterz
  • Start date
  • Views 4,204
M

meterz

Reaction score
Sin$
soz theres no tutorial but follow where i go and u'll get there. [watch in hd please :smile:]
ps. please if you do not like it then do not comment. this is showing you how to get out, dont like it then fck off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTMZ1HW6yF8&hd=1

Rally

Rally

Experienced Member
Mythical Veteran Tutorial Creator Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
not really a glitch, you would need too have just been in a tenth lobby too do this, i dont think its that new either. sorry buddy :o

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
sometimes dont you just feel like a broken record..thats how i feel when i see guys post sh*t like this in the glitching section...this is not a glitch a glitch is something that exploits a flaw in that game that can be executed without the need of a mod(speed hack)..nice video and tut but for future reference post in the right section.

M

meterz

Reaction score
Sin$
sometimes dont you just feel like a broken record..thats how i feel when i see guys post sh*t like this in the glitching section...this is not a glitch a glitch is something that exploits a flaw in that game that can be executed without the need of a mod(speed hack)..nice video and tut but for future reference post in the right section.

mate im pretty sure its glitching if you get out of a map.

S373NSiNz

S373NSiNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mate im pretty sure its glitching if you get out of a map.

Mate, im pretty sure you need a MOD to do this ( or infection.. ). Not really that much of a glitch, just like saying how to get out of the map using ufo mode -____-

M

meterz

Reaction score
Sin$
How did you make it HD using your webcam :o

i dunno, i have a 12mp camera and i rendered it in the best settings

Mate, im pretty sure you need a MOD to do this ( or infection.. ). Not really that much of a glitch, just like saying how to get out of the map using ufo mode -____-

its a glitch now f*** off. kthanks bye

not if you need a mod/infection to do it dumb@ss

its a glitch kthnx f*** off bye cya.

XxSOMEJ3WxX

XxSOMEJ3WxX

J3W CR3W
Retired
Legendary Veteran Chatty Kathy Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
soz theres no tutorial but follow where i go and u'll get there. [watch in hd please :smile:]
ps. please if you do not like it then do not comment. this is showing you how to get out, dont like it then fck off

Nice vid, good glitch, but whats with the music man
Stop condering demons over there lol

CHRISSY1

CHRISSY1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i am afraid to say we have an emo on the site aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :frown: :frown: :frown:

M

meterz

Reaction score
Sin$
Newport 7s

Newport 7s

Smoke Them Newports
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Im not going to lie but this is pretty point less if u need hacks for it but i like the video and hate the music sorry :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register