• Thread starter geordychamp
  • Start date
  • Views 4,534
geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi all heres another few spots I've found this time on estate the first one is a bit difficult for a public match but if your really good (unlike me lol) its workable
other than that have fun and remember to comment and let me know if I've helped

Woes

Woes

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah these arent new, ive know these forever, but good video it might help someone out.

ModsBABY HD

ModsBABY HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not a tutorial ? You know you get an infraction for not posting Tutorials in the Submit Tutorial section...

geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not a tutorial ? You know you get an infraction for not posting Tutorials in the Submit Tutorial section...

yeh but its a glitch and you cant post mw2 glitches in the section they have to be posted to submit a tut first and then a mod moves them

S

sksilentassasin

Reaction score
Sin$
didnt know the first one knew the other two but great vidoe

L

LEGENDx

Reaction score
Sin$
first one was a really nice spot, second everyone knows about but whocares, third is more for a famas or m16, all in all great vid and spots, keep uhm' coming :lol:

iTz Chewii

Unknown Artist

Se7en Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job man, and remember it don't matter how many people knock you for showing old spots. You still help out people that never seen them. Great post.

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
The first one is a bit pointless unless you're playing DOM or CTF. Nobody really goes there unless they're boosting

geordychamp

geordychamp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The first one is a bit pointless unless you're playing DOM or CTF. Nobody really goes there unless they're boosting

yeh but if you look at where im shooting its the door that runs into the greenhouse where everyone goes on demolition and a few other modes plus you get extra xp as they're all long shots

Top Bottom
Login
Register