Patched (MW2) No-Gun glitch

• Thread starter Tom X2
  • Start date
  • Views 5,004
T

Tom X2

Reaction score
Sin$
Just played a ground war on highrise and it was really laggy. Saw a rpg on the floor, picked it up, and then there was a host migration. It started again, and I was running around with no gun. So I figure:
You have to pick up a gun just before the host migration and when it completes you won't have a gun because it won't register it. Just something small, not much.

T

THE OG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so could you still shoot anything or did you just not have a weapon at all

Luminate

Luminate

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you could shoot without the gun that's sick, but if it doesn't shot at all it sucks. It's pretty much having a gun with no ammo...

T

Tom X2

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't no if u can shoot, cos I just stood there, span around n then someone killed me =D

I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sure this happened to me once a few months ago, but i cant really remember it im sure you couldnt shoot when it happens but if you press Y then your gun comes back i think anyway!

D

deceasedXsoul

Reaction score
Sin$
A way easier way to do this is to get a UAV and a Care Package.
1.Throw down your CP and wait for it.
2.Have your secondary weapon out.
3.Press right on the D-Pad then hold X to pick up your CP.

If your hand comes up with the walkie talkie to call in the UAV then you did it wrong..

Voila, no gun, no knife. You can't shoot or knife. You can still use equipment, but that's it. Pressing Y will give you your s*** back.

{edit: put it into steps)

X

Xaphan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it actually happened to me last night on afghan i had my M9 tac knife out we had a host migration and my gun disappeared. But I could run around and still shoot people with it but it wasn't there, but once I died It came back

VATS

VATS

Vault 101
Reaction score
Sin$
A way easier way to do this is to get a UAV and a Care Package.
1.Throw down your CP and wait for it.
2.Have your secondary weapon out.
3.Press right on the D-Pad then hold X to pick up your CP.

If your hand comes up with the walkie talkie to call in the UAV then you did it wrong..

Voila, no gun, no knife. You can't shoot or knife. You can still use equipment, but that's it. Pressing Y will give you your s*** back.

{edit: put it into steps)

Why does "Y" give your your stuff back?

Wiz

Wiz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
If you could shoot without the gun that's sick, but if it doesn't shot at all it sucks. It's pretty much having a gun with no ammo...

You can shoot without the gun , it comes from your fingers, I saw guys do it yesterday in a demolition game all 10th level 70 and one was 8th level 70, But There was no host migration so I think it was just a hack from their Jtag's

It looked awesome though, just weird it came from his fingers lol.

P

PhysX.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds similar to if your in OMA and changing kit then host migrate comes up you cant switch from the oma bag being displayed as your current weapon and your limited to knifing

Top Bottom
Login
Register