What's new

Patched Glitch-Changing Camo During Game

C

CiiGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA0FpGINB0E]YouTube - Change Camo During Game Modern Warfare 2 And Quality Test[/ame]

Please if you can post this on the Glitching Section Feel Free to do So

How to do this.
-Make one class with any gun
-Any perks MAKE SURE you have bling on one
-Make sure you have red dot and noob tube on
-Any camo
-Make another class same gun
-With bling
-have helographic sight and noob tube

Pick one of the classes you made die change class to the other class and go pick up your other class and switch to your noob toob it should change color.

David7992

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol IW fail so much :rolleyes: but i suppose this is what happens if you don't release a public BETA.

nice work :wink:

G

Givesmewings8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find! Youl prolly get more views in the glitches section you should repost there:thumbup:

B

Bamboozled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think its changing camo, i think its just that the light is not reflecting off the gun from the same angle, i have fall camo on my acr and intervention, and when im in a dark place or just switch to noob tube in some places where light isnt sufficient it looks like the gun is black or dark green (no camo)

take a gun with any camo on favela in a priv match, go allll the way in the back (if you know where the "C" flag is on domination, go there) and watch your gun as you go from the wall under that little tunnel, it makes the gun look like it has no camo

H

HopedZER0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boozie said:
i dont think its changing camo, i think its just that the light is not reflecting off the gun from the same angle, i have fall camo on my acr and intervention, and when im in a dark place or just switch to noob tube in some places where light isnt sufficient it looks like the gun is black or dark green (no camo)

take a gun with any camo on favela in a priv match, go allll the way in the back (if you know where the "C" flag is on domination, go there) and watch your gun as you go from the wall under that little tunnel, it makes the gun look like it has no camo

That's true, but its wrong in this situation. The reason it changes is because the gun with the "noob tube" has blue camo while the other gun you have (the same gun with different camo and without noob tube) does not. So when you switch to the gun with the "noob tube" it looks like you are switching camos but you are actually just switching guns. Atleast thats what I am getting from it.

C

CiiGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boozie said:

Can you copy and paste this and post on the Glitching Section?

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really a glitch it just reflects the light. It's like the glitch where your guy turns blue on Terminal

C

CBlock81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember seeing this video a while back. Not my video, but this guys SCAR changes from Blue Tiger from Red Tiger out in the open light at one point.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W5b9X9bAp0[/ame]

Top Bottom
Login
Register