Solved Zypher RGH 1.2?

• Thread starter Windows 10
  • Start date
  • Views 4,172
W

Windows 10

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so I was wondering can you do a RGH 1.2 on a Zypher I did all the soldering but it never boots.

That my soldering and I am using RGH 1.2 timing Files that came in the pack. This **** not wokring lmao so if anyone could help?

W

Windows 10

Banned
Reaction score
Did you write the ECC?
Yeah I wrote it to the console.

Glitch2 Selected
Zephyr Manually Selected
ECC created
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x01198010
Writing Nand
image_00000000.ecc
Done!
in 0:19 min:confused:ec

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah I wrote it to the console.

Glitch2 Selected
Zephyr Manually Selected
ECC created
Version: 10
Flash Config: 0x01198010
Writing Nand
image_00000000.ecc
Done!
in 0:19 min:confused:ec

Did you program the chip?

W

Windows 10

Banned
Reaction score
Did you program the chip?
Yeah I did that

Xilinx XC2C64A-VQ44 ......... [DETECTED]
Erase Succeeded
File: C:\Users\cfbze\Desktop\try_these_first\matrix\xsvf\rgh12_21.xsvf
Sending Out Packets .........
Success

Tried all files.. but yeah

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah I did that

Xilinx XC2C64A-VQ44 ......... [DETECTED]
Erase Succeeded
File: C:\Users\cfbze\Desktop\try_these_first\matrix\xsvf\rgh12_21.xsvf
Sending Out Packets .........
Success

Tried all files.. but yeah

Okay, but to answer you question - Yes you can RGH 1.2 a Zephyr, but I do believe they are extremely tricky/random at booting.

H HuskerHeaven you got this.

W

Windows 10

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, but to answer you question - Yes you can RGH 1.2 a Zephyr, but I do believe they are extremely tricky/random at booting.

I think it is the chip. I have heard of other people getting them to work with a ACE V2 and what not but I am not sure. It would be cool to RGH it though. Is there any other for sure way to RGH this console are Zypher is just a throw on ebay and sell console?

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score

I think it is the chip. I have heard of other people getting them to work with a ACE V2 and what not but I am not sure. It would be cool to RGH it though. Is there any other for sure way to RGH this console are Zypher is just a throw on ebay and sell console?
15432 said when he released 1.2 that it was not meant for zyphrs, and to use S-RGH. That being said it may be possible, but I haven't run by anyone who has had it work, or have openly said that they have successfully done it.

W

Windows 10

Banned
Reaction score
15432 said when he released 1.2 that it was not meant for zyphrs, and to use S-RGH. That being said it may be possible, but I haven't run by anyone who has had it work, or have openly said that they have successfully done it.
So what would be the best way to RGH a Zypher? Maybe another chip or maybe something haha I am not sure.

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
Well he seems to only be using a Ace V2/3 would I need to order one? As I only have a Rev C.
He says it's test only with the bigger 5v chips. The rev C may work, just make sure and use stby_clk as well as the rev C has no oscilater.

W

Windows 10

Banned
Reaction score
He says it's test only with the bigger 5v chips. The rev C may work, just make sure and use stby_clk as well as the rev C has no oscilater.
okay thanks I am just going to order the ACE V3 chip and use it as I think it would be easier.

Top Bottom