Sin$
rofl i knew it, i just wasted a disc

lolz... get a tag kiddo :tongue:

xVRaPiiDzZVx

xVRaPiiDzZVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo zy0n rekon u can fix it, the text doesnt show but the tinted bar does, any ideas?

ds7630

DiGiTaL sPiTT

Contributor
Programmer Free Hoster Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
epic flame fail hahaha
gtfo my thread :smile:
i'm gald your dumba** wasted a disc.
gald? FAIL

to be honest, i was joking I wouldnt burn s*** off of you nerd, i wanted to see if it worked for other people which....DID NOT...dumba**!!! gtfo off se7ensins you piece of trash

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
gald? FAIL

to be honest, i was joking I wouldnt burn s*** off of you nerd, i wanted to see if it worked for other people which....DID NOT...dumba**!!! gtfo off se7ensins you piece of trash
if i could de-rep you i would. :angry: zyon has helped the 7s community in ways you couldnt even dream of.... how bout you gtfo! :wink:

Z

zy0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
gald? FAIL

lawlz
:smile:
i gut ch00 againzzz :biggrin:

C

Crippler

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
wow, you are weird
lolzz but seriously tho lost/zyon/godlymods = some of the best mw2 scripters known. 99% of all ppl on here cant even understand his scripting myself included. not cuz its bad or duznt work, but beacuse he is a c++ beast. im not on his jock either. He unlike many just gives his scripts out to whomever. less flaming and more thanking that we have such a great coder in waw forums FINALLY

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
lolzz but seriously tho lost/zyon/godlymods = some of the best mw2 scripters known. 99% of all ppl on here cant even understand his scripting myself included. not cuz its bad or duznt work, but beacuse he is a c++ beast. im not on his jock either. He unlike many just gives his scripts out to whomever. less flaming and more thanking that we have such a great coder in waw forums FINALLY
:lol:

Z

zy0n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You must be the special cookie cause it dosent work it was a joke :tongue:
Why dont you get your head out of your ***... because it works you f***ing moron.
Maybe if you knew how to edit patches you wouldnt have errors.

S

ST1CK3RS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why dont you get your head out of your ***... because it works you f***ing moron.
Maybe if you knew how to edit patches you wouldnt have errors.
lawl i never tried it i just read the post other people made

ds7630

DiGiTaL sPiTT

Contributor
Programmer Free Hoster Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a confession to make. I Burnt a disc, and i forgot to even put on the mods XD lolololololol

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well if it doesn't work then just report the thread instead of flaming each other <_<

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
well if it doesn't work then just report the thread instead of flaming each other <_<

LuLz...Report it why?

Or we could work together to fix it.....then again, maybe not. Since everyone in this section seems to really only care about themselves.

Top Bottom
Login
Register