Zonealram firewall makes no change

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by IRONFI3LD, Feb 23, 2009 with 6 replies and 438 views.

1. IRONFI3LD

IRONFI3LD Getting There

Ratings:
    I dont understand why eveyones ZAP is working fine ive unistalled and reinstalled and im on windows vista 32 bit and everytime i try and put a firewall on high it doesnt affect my game or anything and no IP's show up under the Alerts and Logs tag i added all the IP's i needed to and i just cant get this down er!

2. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
  3. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Are you sure your connection is actually bridged? It sounds like you are simply messing with your computers internet and it is because your two connections are not connected. If you just install ZAP and mess with the tabs it won't do anything except mess around with your computers internet.

4. OP
    IRONFI3LD

IRONFI3LD Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah this is why im so confused beacuse IM POSITVE they are bridged i have my laptop wirelessly connected to my Linksys Router and my XBOX is plugged into my laptop via ethernet cable, and i highlighted the two connections and bridged them
    and it says Enabled and Bridged.. this is why im so confused and dont know why it just doesnt seem to react or work in general

5. shockah289

shockah289 Newbie

Ratings:

Use webroot instead, thats what I did

6. OP
    IRONFI3LD

IRONFI3LD Getting There

Ratings:
    no webroot slowed boy my other comp i dont want to deal with that again

im just so baffeled by this and have no clue why it has no effect for me errr:cursing:

7. HostwiththeMost

HostwiththeMost Newbie

Ratings:
    im pretty much in the same boat, except im using cain & abel to bridge the connection and it doesnt work for me either