Discussion zombies!

• Thread starter SnappiestJack
  • Start date
  • Views 747
S

lloydie

Contributor
Reaction score
With all of these threads about vids of the zombies, is this possible on the beta or have these people got a legit copy of the game or something ?

E

Enckem

You shall not think!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
My friend has a legit copy of the game. H's a normal guy that bought it out of some thief or something. He's not actually my friend, he was just answering my questions yesterday. His GT is Mikedamak. He has other 7 friends that have the game, and they play zombies all the time.
And no, it's not possible to play zombies on the beta.

J

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
My friend has a legit copy of the game. H's a normal guy that bought it out of some thief or something. He's not actually my friend, he was just answering my questions yesterday. His GT is Mikedamak. He has other 7 friends that have the game, and they play zombies all the time.

Pay him $$$ and you make $$$ win win situation.

S

Se7enSinsModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes zombies are going to be in the game.Alot of videos are out with it.Go look

C

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Reaction score
Yeah Treyarch confirmed zombies a while back and no you cannot have it on the beta.

X

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Reaction score
1) Buy it off him
2) ????
3) Leak ISO.
4) Profit (Zakb009 :smile:)

A

A Can 0f Pepsi

Reaction score
This guy isnt asking if the game had zombies, he's just asking if you can play it on the beta. Copys of BlackOps were stolen and sold. No you cannot play zombies on the beta as it is only a multiplayer beta.

E

Enckem

You shall not think!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
1) Buy it off him
2) ????
3) Leak ISO.
I offered. He says he doesn't want to get caught or anything. I'll try to convince him today, but I really don't know if he will...

This guy isnt asking if the game had zombies, he's just asking if you can play it on the beta. Copys of BlackOps were stolen and sold. No you cannot play zombies on the beta as it is only a multiplayer beta.
If you read my post you'll see that I told him that.

S

Shrew

Getting There
Reaction score
8 posts and 10 rep?

R

Rawlings 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he doesn't want to get caught convince him to rip it and send it to me. Ill be happy to upload it.

Top Bottom