• Thread starter Conspiracy63
  • Start date
  • Views 932
Conspiracy63

Conspiracy63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I ahave downloaded Black ops 3 iso and have installed title update and the compatibility pack 1. I can load mulitplayer but when I go onto zombies I get the zombies title screen with the message

"Notice, a downloadable content package was not loaded because it was missing or damaged. In order to play, you need to download new required content."

How can I fix this?

DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
I ahave downloaded Black ops 3 iso and have installed title update and the compatibility pack 1. I can load mulitplayer but when I go onto zombies I get the zombies title screen with the message

"Notice, a downloadable content package was not loaded because it was missing or damaged. In order to play, you need to download new required content."

How can I fix this?
does it really only say that in zombies?

Upvote 0
Conspiracy63

Conspiracy63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It says I need to update something but I can just press a and it carries on to the main menu

Upvote 0
DeathRGH

DeathRGH

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$
It says I need to update something but I can just press a and it carries on to the main menu
then search for the way to fix it in the bo3 forum cant manage to find the link its called something like compatibility pack error fix

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register