What's new

Discussion zombies? unlocking all perks?

• Thread starter XbOX_pLAy3r
  • Start date
  • Views 558
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XbOX_pLAy3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so id like to do this for permanent perks to help hope it helps!!
Quick Revive Permanent Perk
How: By reviving a teammate between 12 & 20 times in a game.
Best Way: have your teammates get knock down by zombies or lava in round 1 and keep reviving them until you get it.
What it does: Gives you faster revive just like you would have had if you had bought it.
Quick Revive Pro: After you get the quick revive permanent perk or as long as you have it in game, buy quick revive from the machine and you'll now be able to revive teammates in one second.

Dead shot Daiquiri Permanent Perk
How: Kill two zombies with a double head shot (heads will explode) with one bullet.
Best Way: Let the zombies group together in a train while they are chasing you and once they are all grouped, turn around and aim for the heads while they are chasing you in a single line. Hopefully you'll kill two and get this permanent perk. (or a revolver and keep 2 walkers get them together and shoot 1 bullet)
What it does: Gives you a higher damage multiplier when aiming for the heads. Kills zombies like you were aiming for the head even when your shooting at the body without buying the perk.

Steel Barriers Permanent Perk
How: By rebuilding the wooden barriers 50 times
Best Way: Do this in round 1 or 2 and keep rebuilding barricades before zombies get in or knock you down.
What it does: Barriers are now steel and give you an extra 5 seconds before zombies can tear them down.

this is all of what i have found i hope it helps!! and I am not positive that they are permanent because I have seen reports of people loosing them after a certain amount of days/weeks of bad games.

Last edited:
X

XbOX_pLAy3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
N

Nighthawk30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i used the search bar :frown: all this work lol and i was thinking of making changes the revolver and turning around and doing what you said.
lol, the search bar didnt work? Im surprised, maybe it only searched in one section, and not the zombies section. Oh well, it was a good post though

X

XbOX_pLAy3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my fault i did not see the zombies section :frown: and thanks I am trying to help out haha

D

WhopperHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my "permanent" perks only last for the game i get them, and disappear the next game...
feelsbadman.jpg i've gotten the green orb explosion 6+ times when i headshot zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom