Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Requires Up n Atoms and Reanimated card
1. Buy up n Atoms
2. Fill up Reanimated card
3. Get $5,000
4. Activate Reanimated and let a zombie down you , after reanimating buy a card deck refill from the booth
You will now be Reanimated unlimited times forever!!

Last edited:
K

Koolaid818

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know what cancels off this effect wouldn't want to do anything stupid that will cancel unlimited revive

DjOpzNick

DjOpzNick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work coop or just solo nice find BTW also can do mule kick glitch !

Last edited:
BuBuMan

BuBuMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I played the EE 7 times this weekend. I died 6 times at the BOSS. After a while it was very annoying for me. But yesterday I read from this "jesus mode". And what I have to say now??? Thank you for Kevin :wink:

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I played the EE 7 times this weekend. I died 6 times at the BOSS. After a while it was very annoying for me. But yesterday I read from this "jesus mode". And what I have to say now??? Thank you for Kevin :wink:
Glad I could help people get ee done

Otishuff

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was in custom game with a friend. I couldn't get it to work. I did it exactly as stated. Maybe it has something to do with my friend being in the game.

Advert 7s

Advert 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was in custom game with a friend. I couldn't get it to work. I did it exactly as stated. Maybe it has something to do with my friend being in the game.
Ya, same thing happened, it works only if you do it solo or a solo custom match then your friend joins in. So just one person can have it.

Kymsplat

Kymsplat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Used this to complete the ZiS EE this weekend! Worked fantastic! Thanks for the awesome find :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register