Zombies Title Update

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Nazi Zombies' started by poorpaddy, Jul 26, 2009 with 10 replies and 802 views.

1. poorpaddy

poorpaddy Newbie

Ratings:
    Today, I hopped on looking to play some zombies, fly around the map and be a complete *** to the dumb zombies....just for kicks.

Anyhow, when the game booted up, I noticed a title update, of course I did it and then saw a prompt for down loadable content is damaged and what not. Redownloaded the the bonus map and two map packs and still receive new content on main menu. Instantly I noticed the Nazi Zombies available from the main menu.

Right then, I knew the patched the zombie hacks. I was currently using the screenshot method in which it now has been nullified and doesn't really do anything.

Here's the official message from Treyarch:

"
    Over the last week, we've received a number of reports from the community regarding issues that range from matchmaking difficulties to strange Nazi Zombie co-op behavior. These incidents have been caused by some users who are hacking their consoles and ultimately damaging the online experience of their fellow gamers. This is not isolated to Call of Duty - incidents of similar hacks have been reported across several titles.
    We and our 1st party partners have been working diligently on countermeasures to these security breaches, and these will be going live in a Title Update early next week.
    Important note: As a result of accelerating the release of this Title Update, users will see menu changes that were not intended to go live until the release of Map Pack 3. In short, you will see the Map Pack 3 levels in Private Match, Split Screen, & System Link. When you select these maps, you will be brought to the Marketplace blade to download them; however, they will not be available until they are released in August. This is only temporary, and you will be able to download the maps as soon as they are released.
    Thank you all for your understanding and continued support, and we look forward to seeing you on the new maps next month."

2. NicksMods

NicksMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Damn that sucks lol it was going to happen someday.

3. Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire Retired Admin 4 Life Retired

Ratings:
    Im glad lol, now I can go into zombies and have a fun, legit game with a challenge

4. NicksMods

NicksMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well i unmodded my profile before the update, this means you and i can play a legit game :biggrin:

5. ThingKiller

ThingKiller Enthusiast

Ratings:
    they patched the save game mods too for nazi zombies

6. I Play Xbox

I Play Xbox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nope, still works in single player.

7. Glocks Burn

Glocks Burn Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just to inform people as well as the ZOMBIE patches. They've also patched the SWITCH TEAM mods. It makes your buttons go to default. Maybe people shouldn't post this **** all over the internet.

8. cdklein92

cdklein92 Newbie

Ratings:
    treyarch cant do anything smart

9. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    Erm, this was probably the smartest thing to do. So yes, they can. I notice IW still hasn't patched anything because they don't seem to care about their game.

10. CoKra Sins

CoKra Sins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I never tried this mode before the update :.(

11. Shu

Shu Newbie

Ratings:
    Looks like they patched it because of dumbasses using mods in matchmaking.