Working ZOMBIES IN SPACELAND - NEW SOLO UNLIMITED ROUND SKIP

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
1. Get god mode by having a rewind and walking up to a transponder and buying it then immediately rewinding
2. Walk inside gators mouth at Kepler with power on and get to the back of the mouth and let the alligator do work while you relax as you rank up !!

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My PS4 turns off if I go afk for to long. Maybe that's something I can change in the settings.

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Shortbus Rejects is live right now on round 200 , he can give you details on the brutes .... it's his method

Shish_Kabob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shortbus Rejects is live right now on round 200 , he can give you details on the brutes .... it's his method
So your telling me that it is too complicated of a setup to be worth it and to save your view-count, you are telling us it is possible when it isn't really very effective. It doesn't matter if "it is someone else's method". As long as you quote him, it is alright.

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In order to glitch out the brutes, do the seticom over and over and fail it everytime. Spawns a brute everytime, glitches out their AI after a while. wont move.

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still works. Dont use the slide and do not buy an arcane core. If you do, the traps can kill you
Ah alright. Wasn't working for me earlier. Everytime I bought the Transponder and rewinded me it only rewinded me. I'll try it again now

MWarbreadsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah alright. Wasn't working for me earlier. Everytime I bought the Transponder and rewinded me it only rewinded me. I'll try it again now
Have to get the timing down. Practice is easier on Rave since you only have to wait 2 rounds in between instead of every tenth round.

Top Bottom