Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Requires kindle pops and rewind grenade

1. Acquire the rewind grenade for 25 tickets at the booths
2. Acquire kindle pops from souvenir machine
3. Set down kindle pops and shoot them for fire , then walk into the fire taking damage and right before death use your rewind grenade
4. If your screen shakes wait until you bleed out completely and see soul power on your screen then have a friend kill last zombie!!
Enjoy guys , any questions feel free to ask

Last edited:
F

field_sweeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol we knew about this 2 days ago HAHA never seen nice way to steal right off Glitching Queen.

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol we knew about this 2 days ago HAHA never seen nice way to steal right off Glitching Queen.
Didn't she use an alligator? I'll talk to her later and ask bro , you should of posted it in the forums if you knew!

F

field_sweeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol it's the same glitch, just a different way if dying lmao.

It works the same way with any death trap the bumper cars works the best.

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol it's the same glitch, just a different way if dying lmao.

It works the same way with any death trap the bumper cars works the best.
I actually recorded bumper cars as well! Also have 2 different exo jumps in zombies coming

F

field_sweeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually recorded bumper cars as well! Also have 2 different exo jumps in zombies coming

if you have any then why are you waiting ?? either put out or shut up. also exo suit was patched lmao

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if you have any then why are you waiting ?? either put out or shut up. also exo suit was patched lmao
It definitely was patched but we have 2 after patched ... I know the God modes will be patched soon so I'm waiting

xl COOLWHIP

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score
Sin$
Exo suit is still able to be acquired in zombies? and nice find, idk what that dudes problem is because if the alligator method gets patxhed, we have this one...so what's the big deal.. I'm TheDJPhatPhuck on YouTube btw

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Exo suit is still able to be acquired in zombies? and nice find, idk what that dudes problem is because if the alligator method gets patxhed, we have this one...so what's the big deal.. I'm TheDJPhatPhuck on YouTube btw
Oh ok cool to see you on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register