• Views 7,616
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DontBeAVictim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aliens can kill you. You mudt be talkign about the brute. The aliens are the EE boss and have killed me before.

Haha my bad good point, you are very well right, word of advice to anyone doing splitscreen, only one of you can go god mode, it doesn't work when the other person tries to do it

J

jamesholling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha my bad good point, you are very well right, word of advice to anyone doing splitscreen, only one of you can go god mode, it doesn't work when the other person tries to do it
Im doing the glitch on split screen and both are god mode so your wrong

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
FFS tried it on a public lobby on round 12, they killed the last zombie 00.01sec before bleeding out now I'm in god mode but stuck at the bumper cars -.-

Da Fuhrer

Da Fuhrer

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit** Jumped on this afternoon and I only played one game, however it appears they hot fixed this by simply taking the rewind grenade out of the game.

Source? can't find info anywhere

D

DontBeAVictim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im doing the glitch on split screen and both are god mode so your wrong

Yea managed to do it for the first time last night after ages of trying, we could only do it at round 20, every time before that it wouldn't work lol

VagTastic

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Source? can't find info anywhere
It's still there. The first time I did the glitch, rewind was right in the first ticket cart so I assumed it was always there. Turns out its randomly spawned. And yes, I was running 2 accounts on split screen and we both had god mode. Interesting thing I found: if you get the Face Melter and the zombie blows up in front of you, you still will take damage. Also, using rewind grenade a second time immediately takes you out of God mode.

EthanKeen02

EthanKeen02

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's patched as I've tried it twice and it hasn't worked

Cod_king757

Cod_king757

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Twice* dont know*
You're supposed to freeze until the last zombie is killed.... don't have anyone kill last zombie until you see soul power on your screen for a couple of seconds

D

DontBeAVictim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it still works, still doesn't help me defend that damn set com for the 3 defends, I've given up lol

D

DontBeAVictim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should use starter pistol pack a punched with a trap or 2

Yea I tried that, not with bomb stoppers though, 1&2 is ok but the last one takes the piss, might be because I only play as a duo, I'll have another bash tonight

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
You are delightfully English <3
Right? I enjoyed his use of bash!!! 
Can anyone confirm that this is still working on Xbox one, and that it works with easter egg?? Big guys can't kill you, but alien can, correct?

C

Cosmos82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right? I enjoyed his use of bash!!! 
Can anyone confirm that this is still working on Xbox one, and that it works with easter egg?? Big guys can't kill you, but alien can, correct?
I hope its still working going to try this morning and ill report back and yes it works with the easter egg and yes the alien can kill you good look

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope its still working going to try this morning and ill report back and yes it works with the easter egg and yes the alien can kill you good look
I risked it for the biscuit last night, did the glitch with one friend, completed the easter egg, and all sticker packs:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register