Xbox 360 Tutorial [Zombies] How to get mod menu's working on ALL maps. (MOB, Die Rise, Nuketown, etc)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: BO2 Modding' started by Connor, May 4, 2017 with 129 replies and 18,332 views.

1. JacksonSuperman

JacksonSuperman Newbie

Ratings:
    My zombies freezes instantly. I load default_mp.xex and then I press B and click zombies but as it's loading my RGH Freezes. I have no mod menus in and I have redownloaded it multiple times from the disc. Can anyone help?[DOUBLEPOST=1514749960][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Try putting a clean launch.ini onto an empty USB and then start up your Xbox and then change your plugins, I just had that problem

2. UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yo it was workin for me before but now i get error 7 script after game starts on public zombies

3. UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    also i tried with the retail disc and i injected iconicv3 menu on diff maps and it froze my xbox

4. Turtle wave

Turtle wave Truth ent. Rgh support

Ratings:
    I would try a different menu in hopes that maybe ur menu had gotten corrupted, its been awhile not impossible an update may have came in. Seems that's same menu i was using although maybe was v2, haven't been on in quite awhile.

5. UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah ill try diff menu and i just asked matrix discord support and they told me to remove the matrix.xex menu before using gsc bo2 zombie menus. also if u have any updated good zombie menus please link me my good sir.

6. Spl_Dust

Spl_Dust Newbie

Ratings:
    i use matrix injector to inject the weapon fix (3 patches)
    then TCM injector to inject RMT zombies 2.6
    on a no clean copy of bo2 without tesseract. sometimes I have to try a few times - cheers

7. UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz Enthusiast

Ratings:
  8. UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok it just loaded up but then i clicked a bunch of perks then it froze me wtf, also i injected project iconicv3 but a different menu loaded up.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  9. OP
    Connor

Connor Hi :3 Retired

Ratings:
    PM me if you still have issues.

10. Cryptic7s

Cryptic7s Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I also noticed this, and it's a bug within the Tesseract. Simple fix is to simply inject with GSC Studio, or an injector with a clean BO2 rip. I was gonna look into it and see if I could actually fix the error itself, but never got time, and no longer have an RGH. Nice post though