When you want to mod zombies you load the clean game and inject with only the clean game.I understand and at the time of injecting the mod menu he injects only into the game that is clean?
What menu are you trying to use?yes in this case I just want in zombies mode that the mod menu works on all maps but when I put the game clean in hd and inject the mod when I try to open the mod menu does not open I do not know which part is going wrong can you help me ??
I get the error no platform selectedSummary + addition:
The Tesseract doesn't function well in online zombies.
Fix add_stub with this:
for possible offline usage or something like that.
Otherwise, don't use The Tesseract for online zombies. Just inject with whatever way you'd prefer to (doesn't have to be the tool mentioned above).
I get error no platfourm selectedThis error look familiar?
Or, you thought you fixed it but when you shoot a zombie the entire game freezes.Code:
****1 Script error(s) Solve function "add_stub" in maps/mp/zombies/_zm_weapons.gsc
Some people think it's the menu, it's not! It's an error when using tesseract!
The menu I used did not work but after doing this it works fine!
Maps it freezes on:
- Nuketown Zombies
- Die Rise
- Sometimes MOB (As in it either freezes or you can play but players freeze/disconnect when you're trying to host.)
Well look no further because I have found the 100% working fix with any menu. (As long as the menu isn't actually broken)
The first thing you're going to want to do is cleanse your game of modifications.
- Download a seperate copy of BO2 one with everything original and normal, rename it as BO2 (clean), or something that is not the same so you don't overwrite the other version, and put it on your system. When modding zombies you may use this copy. When not, launch the other one.
Not Recommend: (It might still not work)
- You may also use a RETAIL disc for this, it will work!
- If you're too lazy to do what is above, you can delete tesseract.dll from your game. Obviously make sure you have a copy somewhere on your computer. It's also recommended to copy your RAW folder to your computer and then delete it from the BO2 folder. Also make sure to launch your game with the UNMODIFIED XEX. Or it won't work!
If your game freezes when just loading regular campaign, load multiplayer first and then press the "B" button and switch directly to zombies.
After you made sure your Black Ops 2 is clean, the next thing you're going to what to do is download the Project TCM (Terminus) Injector. I've supplied a download below.
Thanks to TrynCatchMe
His thread here
Pick what zombies menu you're wanting to use, don't have one? I have an okay one here to download right now. (Fenix v5)
Once you have your zombie menu, you must create a folder on your desktop
- Name it: maps <-- (case sensitive)
- Open the maps folder on your desktop inside that folder create a new folder called mp
- Open the mp folder and inside that create a folder called gametypes_zm
- Open the gametypes_zm folder and this is where you should place your menu.
maps>mp>gametypes_zm>your menu here
After this has been created open up Project TCM Injector, at this point you should have your RGH on, and in zombies main menu area.
Once the Project TCM Injector is open make sure it's on the "Console" tab and click Zombies and then click Xbox
After clicking Xbox, you should see this:
Once you're connected, navigate to the "Injector" tab and click "add folder"
Browser to your desktop and find the folder that you created.
Click on it then click on "mp"
You now see a tree with the name "files" in Terminus
If you click the + button the file(s) should be GREEN.
Red means they're either not compatible with zombies or you forgot to click the zombies button when connecting.
If so, you've done everything correctly.
Next, just click the "Inject List" button and it'll inject the menu into your game.
If you've followed everything correctly you should have the menu and can play on any map!