What's new

Mod Menu [Zombies] How to get mod menu's working on ALL maps. (MOB, Die Rise, Nuketown, etc)

B

BonesXx

Reaction score
Sin$
Try doing this with the disc. It sounds like you still have modded files in the game and not an actual clean copy.

You need a fresh rip with literally nothing added to it or you can do it off the disc
This worked . I did it through the disk. Nuketown plays perfect but I tried to play TOWN and it froze and kicked me back to zombies main menu. Went back into custom and my mod menu was gone.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
This worked . I did it through the disk. Nuketown plays perfect but I tried to play TOWN and it froze and kicked me back to zombies main menu. Went back into custom and my mod menu was gone.
You will have to reinject when you lose menu using this method (ie any time you dashboard) so just reload tcm and reinject.

Town not working is weird especially off the disc. It could be the menu you are using (swap to new menu or redownload menu you are using) it could also be a bad file on the disc (take off mod menus and clean the disc then try it on town again)

If its the menu just replace it if its the disc then replace it with another copy of the game.

If you have any tools running turn them off. If you have any plugins for tools take them off.

oozorz

oozorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing its not possible to install mod menus with multiple things like project iconic v3 comes with 2 files _clientids.gsc and _shellshoc.gsc an here are instructions for it an yes I have the black ops 2 gsc thing
Instructions for Installation:

0: Extract the downloaded folder to your PC

1: Download GSC Studio here: https://imcsx.co/download/black-ops-2-gsc-studio-16-2-15-0/

2: Connect to your platform (PS3, XBOX, or PC)

3: Click Editor > Inject compiled script files

4: Select the folder for your platform (PC: PC, Xbox: Console, PS3: Console)

5: Click Inject to target.

6: Play the game.

So where would even put it I'm guessing you can't use it.

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing its not possible to install mod menus with multiple things like project iconic v3 comes with 2 files _clientids.gsc and _shellshoc.gsc an here are instructions for it an yes I have the black ops 2 gsc thing
Instructions for Installation:

0: Extract the downloaded folder to your PC

1: Download GSC Studio here: https://imcsx.co/download/black-ops-2-gsc-studio-16-2-15-0/

2: Connect to your platform (PS3, XBOX, or PC)

3: Click Editor > Inject compiled script files

4: Select the folder for your platform (PC: PC, Xbox: Console, PS3: Console)

5: Click Inject to target.

6: Play the game.

So where would even put it I'm guessing you can't use it.
You can.

Just put both of those files in the folder gametypes_zm just like the other menus and inject as normal.

LikeNinja420

LikeNinja420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone link me to the unmodified xex because my disc tray is broken i cant redownload the game sadly

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone link me to the unmodified xex because my disc tray is broken i cant redownload the game sadly
That's considered warez and is not allowed.

If you look on YouTube I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

R

robinhojp

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried everything I put a zombie mass with the files inside everything ok I tried in a different way I followed the tutorial but anyway it keeps giving more error in the map dies mount does not work with any mod it appears like this "Error **** 1 script error s) "but that only appears some solution ??

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried everything I put a zombie mass with the files inside everything ok I tried in a different way I followed the tutorial but anyway it keeps giving more error in the map dies mount does not work with any mod it appears like this "Error **** 1 script error s) "but that only appears some solution ??
You need a clean install of BO2.

R

robinhojp

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this and did not open the mod menu on the map

and so is giving this error on the map die rise in the mob of dead another mod menu opened quietly

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this and did not open the mod menu on the map

and so is giving this error on the map die rise in the mob of dead another mod menu opened quietly
You're doing something wrong then.

List the steps you're taking.

R

robinhojp

Reaction score
Sin$
which part could be going wrong? when I inject the mp it appears green all right then I open the zombies but I notice that only the maps nuketown mob of dead and the die rise appear what can be wrong ?? can you help me on this ?

I really wish it worked out.

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
which part could be going wrong? when I inject the mp it appears green all right then I open the zombies but I notice that only the maps nuketown mob of dead and the die rise appear what can be wrong ?? can you help me on this ?

I really wish it worked out.
Do you have the DLC's installed?

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yes i have all dlc's installed correctly and unlocked too
The error you're talking about only happens if the game is being launched with mods already.

You need to get a clean copy of the game or I can't help.

R

robinhojp

Reaction score
Sin$
ok i have the game clean on my notebook what should i do before i inject the mp folder ??

Top Bottom
Login
Register