What's new

Mod Menu [Zombies] How to get mod menu's working on ALL maps. (MOB, Die Rise, Nuketown, etc)

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
This error look familiar?
Code:
****1 Script error(s) Solve function "add_stub" in maps/mp/zombies/_zm_weapons.gsc
Or, you thought you fixed it but when you shoot a zombie the entire game freezes.

Some people think it's the menu, it's not! It's an error when using tesseract!

The menu I used did not work but after doing this it works fine!

Maps it freezes on:
  • Nuketown Zombies
  • Die Rise
  • Sometimes MOB (As in it either freezes or you can play but players freeze/disconnect when you're trying to host.)

Well look no further because I have found the 100% working fix with any menu. (As long as the menu isn't actually broken)

Step 1:

The first thing you're going to want to do is cleanse your game of modifications.

Recommended:
  • Download a seperate copy of BO2 one with everything original and normal, rename it as BO2 (clean), or something that is not the same so you don't overwrite the other version, and put it on your system. When modding zombies you may use this copy. When not, launch the other one.
  • You may also use a RETAIL disc for this, it will work!
Not Recommend: (It might still not work)
  • If you're too lazy to do what is above, you can delete tesseract.dll from your game. Obviously make sure you have a copy somewhere on your computer. It's also recommended to copy your RAW folder to your computer and then delete it from the BO2 folder. Also make sure to launch your game with the UNMODIFIED XEX. Or it won't work!

--
If your game freezes when just loading regular campaign, load multiplayer first and then press the "B" button and switch directly to zombies.
--
Step 2:

After you made sure your Black Ops 2 is clean, the next thing you're going to what to do is download the Project TCM (Terminus) Injector. I've supplied a download below.

Download Injector

VIRUS SCAN

Thanks to TrynCatchMe
His thread here

Step 3:

Pick what zombies menu you're wanting to use, don't have one? I have an okay one here to download right now. (Fenix v5)

Download

VIRUS SCAN

Step 4:

Once you have your zombie menu, you must create a folder on your desktop
  • Name it: maps <-- (case sensitive)
  • Open the maps folder on your desktop inside that folder create a new folder called mp
  • Open the mp folder and inside that create a folder called gametypes_zm
  • Open the gametypes_zm folder and this is where you should place your menu.
As followed:
maps>mp>gametypes_zm>your menu here

giphy.gif

After this has been created open up Project TCM Injector, at this point you should have your RGH on, and in zombies main menu area.
23307c6e257af6dc854200fa4a22049b.jpg

Once the Project TCM Injector is open make sure it's on the "Console" tab and click Zombies and then click Xbox

5d93bea8d5e98b580d3454aca084569d.png

After clicking Xbox, you should see this:

6615630c094d2ade75df79b29d046350.png

Make sure you have JRPC2.xex as a plugin in dashlaunch, you can download it here:

If you do have it and are still receiving an error try clicking it again. I've had it happen but after a couple tries it worked.

Download

VIRUS SCAN

Once you're connected, navigate to the "Injector" tab and click "add folder"

91f47371626b2a9010c3521151e8de05.png

Browser to your desktop and find the folder that you created.

Click on it then click on "mp"

00f6eb170791bb410848cd264a9ace78.png

Press OK

You now see a tree with the name "files" in Terminus

If you click the + button the file(s) should be GREEN.

Red means they're either not compatible with zombies or you forgot to click the zombies button when connecting.

-------------------------------------

If so, you've done everything correctly.

Next, just click the "Inject List" button and it'll inject the menu into your game.

If you've followed everything correctly you should have the menu and can play on any map!

Last edited:
Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Summary + addition:
The Tesseract doesn't function well in online zombies.
Fix add_stub with this:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/Meow.1398061/#post-11302229
for possible offline usage or something like that.
Otherwise, don't use The Tesseract for online zombies. Just inject with whatever way you'd prefer to (doesn't have to be the tool mentioned above).
One of the reasons of making this, was because the fix you had for some reason never worked. (At least for me and a few others)

We had the problem of, yes you could get in, but the moment you shot a zombie the game would freeze.

This was both online and offline too.

Xejuex

Xejuex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad to see someone making a post on this :tongue: took me awhile when i first started modding to get all zombies maps working had to figure it out on my own :/

oRKickz1

oRKickz1

Reaction score
Sin$
To my understanding i followed this tutorial correctly and it did not help, i'm still getting "**** 1 script error(s):" when loading nuketown zombies or die rise. I have deleted the raw folder and tesseract.dll, and used the injector to load the mod menu (also i couldn't get the menu to load by clicking on mp i had to click on gametypes_zm for it to inject correctly).

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad to see someone making a post on this :tongue: took me awhile when i first started modding to get all zombies maps working had to figure it out on my own :/
Hopefully it helps someone out! 
To my understanding i followed this tutorial correctly and it did not help, i'm still getting "**** 1 script error(s):" when loading nuketown zombies or die rise. I have deleted the raw folder and tesseract.dll, and used the injector to load the mod menu (also i couldn't get the menu to load by clicking on mp i had to click on gametypes_zm for it to inject correctly).
oRKickz1 oRKickz1 Are you launching the game with the normal xex not the modified one?

And also, that's why it's labeled not recommended because it can still not work.

You should be clicking MP, your folder must be set up incorrectly. Could you take a picture of it?

oRKickz1

oRKickz1

Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully it helps someone out! 

oRKickz1 oRKickz1 Are you launching the game with the normal xex not the modified one?

And also, that's why it's labeled not recommended because it can still not work.

You should be clicking MP, your folder must be set up incorrectly. Could you take a picture of it?

I'm launching the game with the default_mp.xex that i believe is not the modified one.

It wont let me post a Screenshot here.

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm launching the game with the default_mp.xex that i believe is not the modified one.

It wont let me post a Screenshot here.
Just send an imgur link

Are you sure it is or not, if you're not sure it could be modified.

I really would suggest downloading a brand new bo2 with no changes to try it with.

oRKickz1

oRKickz1

Reaction score
Sin$
The imgur picture is really blurry and unreadable for some reason, do you have a skype? i will try downloading BO2 again if everything thing else fails.

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The imgur picture is really blurry and unreadable for some reason, do you have a skype? i will try downloading BO2 again if everything thing else fails.
I know for a fact the menu that I supplied in thread works, before trying anything else do you mind trying to load in that menu? Or have you already done that?

If you have teamviewer I can help you out there.

oRKickz1

oRKickz1

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the menu you provided works when i load it through gametypes_zm, but the menu isn't the problem i'm just trying to fix the **** 1 script error problem.

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the menu you provided works when i load it through gametypes_zm, but the menu isn't the problem i'm just trying to fix the **** 1 script error problem.
Yes, I mean it shouldn't be doing that error.

Download Team Viewer and pm me your details so I can try and help.

Blocked site

Blocked site

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
couldnt get the injector to work when i click xbox i get a unhandeled exception message

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
couldnt get the injector to work when i click xbox i get a unhandeled exception message
Make sure you have the basic plugin.

I'll add that to the tutorial

You'll need JRPC2.xex as a plugin.

Edit: Added to the TUT, it's in a spoiler so check back over the TUT.

Last edited:
Spl_Dust

Spl_Dust

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I mean it shouldn't be doing that error.
Download Team Viewer and pm me your details so I can try and help.
I got the ***1 script error too but resolved using a diff injector matrix to insert imox's weapon fix maps\mp\zombies\ 3 gscs that tmc flags red and doesn't inject.

ironically matrix wont inject fenix properly but tcm does using 2 different injectors at zombies main screen
matrix - insert each 3 weapon gscs
tcm - insert fenix following this tut mentioned above
from a clean black ops 2 worked online solo and public.

BIG <3 TO CONNOR IMOX AND 7'S

Connor

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the ***1 script error too but resolved using a diff injector matrix to insert imox's weapon fix maps\mp\zombies\ 3 gscs that tmc flags red and doesn't inject.

ironically matrix wont inject fenix properly but tcm does using 2 different injectors at zombies main screen
matrix - insert each 3 weapon gscs
tcm - insert fenix following this tut mentioned above
from a clean black ops 2 worked online solo and public.

BIG <3 TO CONNOR IMOX AND 7'S
You're welcome, thanks for the information. I've had the best luck with the Terminus injector, and the injector will do any menu including Project Iconic v3.

Top Bottom
Login
Register