Working Zombies afk glitch spot

• Thread starter Skullkid2501
  • Start date
  • Views 6,682
S

Skullkid2501

Reaction score
Sin$
Stand on top of the exfill radio where the helipad is when you go through the teleporter. Zombies should stand still

G

Gogogodzilla85

Reaction score
Sin$
Video? This is the most confusing explanation ever in history
It's actually fairly easy. It took me a second to figure it out, but it's on firebase z, and this is the gist:

Go through the teleporter at firebase z, immediately head to the right. There are two stacks of boxes, the second one has the exfil radio. If you jump on top of that box pile and move over so you're basically standing on the radio, you're golden. You should see the zombies are no longer moving. Might take you a couple of tries, but it's fairly easy.

P

patsfan65

Reaction score
Sin$
It's actually fairly easy. It took me a second to figure it out, but it's on firebase z, and this is the gist:

Go through the teleporter at firebase z, immediately head to the right. There are two stacks of boxes, the second one has the exfil radio. If you jump on top of that box pile and move over so you're basically standing on the radio, you're golden. You should see the zombies are no longer moving. Might take you a couple of tries, but it's fairly easy.
thanks for the more in depth explanation i'll be sure to try this later

Korpsicle

Korpsicle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to work, gave credit. Was listening to music, didn't care to edit it out.

nGGg6f5.jpg

Last edited:
Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It still works they tried to patch but just shortened the barrier you have to stand jn

Top Bottom
Login
Register