What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

ZOMBIELAND - BACK AT IT AGAIN - [OPEN 6/14/16]

Am I legit?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vLoadiing

Reaction score
Sin$
Says offline for 9 hours bro

COD MaStEr

COD MaStEr

|Black Ops 2 Lobby Hoster|
Reaction score
Sin$
defo iv wasted my time and both of his new gamer tags don't even exists pointless even putting the post on if he doesn't even have hislaptop to keep checking on this post 
so he says he will need a new gt but doesn't change it and doesn't tell anyone, nothing like updating your info
It's definitely your fault for not reading my post correctly. I clearly stated if the OG gamertag was banned I would be making a new gamertag under those other two names. This lobby is FREE if you want mods so bad, go get $5 bucks and pay someone, I'm not your mum I don't have to spoonfeed you like she does. My thread will NEVER get closed for this kind of situation, you're an idiot. 
I have a no it's full don't think that would of happened if he informed us properly and a take it the hoster would like donations to help him keep hosting lobby's but he doesn't inform people properly a wouldn't waste my money
You don't even have money. Get off my thread m8 
BTW: GAMERTAG IS ----- Hella Mods v2

CANTSTOPRAIN

CANTSTOPRAIN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Legit af bro keep up the good work and love,you bro you have a great day. Hope everything goes fantastic. :biggrin:

thegoldengamer14

thegoldengamer14

Reaction score
Sin$
gt is craz wings invite me also cod master your cool and legit

iAteTheCat

iAteTheCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope I can get in iPhone Gaming . Will post legit once I'm in

Status