• Thread starter I MIKE C I
  • Start date
  • Views 324
I MIKE C I

I MIKE C I

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The idea of this is to get people who mainly play zombies to add other people who mainly play zombies. Then if enough people post then whenever you go on you will hopefully be able to get a full lobby of zombie players (and if they're are mainly zombie players then hopefully they'll be good).
So simply:
1) Post your GT
2) Add other GT's
3) Go online and play zombies with the other zombie players that you've just added.

GTs so far:
I MIKE C I
OLFORDBOI
WhenCornAttacks
iiTz RykKen
FATLITY514
marty050
I W3LSH I
Zirod​

O

OLFORDBOI

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: OLFORDBOI only really play zombies,prefer kino or ascension,quite good,done ascension nodes up too deathmachines.
And oh im not a screaming 10 year old.20 years old.ADD me if your good and wanna play,age don't really matter to me its more about maturity. thanks

W

WhenCornAttacks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not that good, but I love Zombies. If you wanna play though, add me. GT: WhenCornAttacks

xl Grizzly

xl Grizzly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: marty050

i only ever really play kino but can get around round 40

solo 50+

W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
good idea man i love zombies, i have accention and will be getting the new zombie map, ill play all the zombie maps add me
GT: I W3LSH I

z6a

z6a

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT= Zirod

I only play with members I know who would be successful at surviving and wouldn't mess around. I'm into the map FIVE[/U] more than any other map in the game. I don't mind playing Kino der Toten or Ascension bu they ain't something I'm very fond of playing and getting to a high round.
I use the train technique and I was actually top of the TTG solo leaderboard for the map FIVE. I think I'd do pretty well seeing as I play that map at least 3-4 times per day/ night. I have UK GMT (0) time so I would rather like to host and give everyone good connection. I don't know why but being host helps me survive longer. My highest amount of rounds survived would have to be 63.

I have a total of:
  • Kino der Toten - 1269 Kills
  • Five - 1895 Kills
  • Ascension - 1650+ Kills

Hopefully I can find some serious gamers who know what they are doing and hopefully aren't squeakers who want control or scream if they don't get the shot at mystery box first attempt. I don't like people who rage quit and will not tolerate being near them.

Please message me and don't add me.

Thanks alot. :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register