• Thread starter alexandr645
  • Start date
  • Views 461
alexandr645

alexandr645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I read that i can unlock the Zombie Skin playing the EXO Survival on Co-op on Local is that true?
because I started with this and Im on the RIOT map, But, I just read that a lot of people say that after complete RIOT map they didn't get it....

So, its true or not? Someone knows?

Toon Productions

Toon Productions

Reaction score
Sin$
If so then you would be able to go into a private match and still play riot. If this is the case then yes. If not then no. If this is the case and you didn't get it. Play it on private match again and you will get it.

Upvote 0
alexandr645

alexandr645

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when I go to Private Match, i dont have any map unlocked, Just the tier 1. Thats mean that I have to do it again?

Upvote 0
Destxned

Destxned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't get it on local. It has to be Xbox Live. From there you can do a private match and hook up your second controller for splitscreen or play with friends over Live.

Upvote 0
ghostfarts

ghostfarts

hello
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot get the zombie skin on local.
If you want to get it solo, do an online private match. Infact I recommend doing it solo because I dont trust anyone not to mess up the challenges. 
when I go to Private Match, i dont have any map unlocked, Just the tier 1. Thats mean that I have to do it again?
Yeah buddy. You gotta unlock the tiers again.

Upvote 0
Destxned

Destxned

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you get 3-4 players the frames drop like crazy. I'd recommend doing it with a friend you trust. Solo might be difficult, but I'm not entirely sure as I did it with a buddy the whole way through.

Those zombies might be insane by yourself.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register