• Thread starter Lady Gaga
  • Start date
  • Views 1,359
Lady  Gaga

Lady Gaga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not my video but I found this on youtube describing and explaining it. Very helpful I have seen people post asking about the leveling up of it.

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
That is what I've been saying the whole time.. It's very obvious it takes all aspects of your gameplay into account.

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
He doesn't tell us anything we don't already know though... He says he knows how to rank up, but then he says nobody knows at all... wtf is this guy thinking?

Kyrie Irving

Kyrie Irving

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not so sure about this, some people on my friends list don't play zombies and probably don't even know how to turn the power on for tranzit and they have a skull or skull with blue eyes.

heebyjeebies

heebyjeebies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not so sure about this, some people on my friends list don't play zombies and probably don't even know how to turn the power on for tranzit and they have a skull or skull with blue eyes.
This.
I'm not trying to be big-headed, but three people on my friends list who have the skull with blue eyes average about 10 downs with little revives and an average amount of kills, and I normally get 1-3 downs with 10+ revives and a high amount of kills. It makes literally no sense. I really, really doubt it's based on performance, otherwise I would've known.

perc4urbrain

perc4urbrain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He just wants views he posted the same vid on TTG. He just tells you all the different categories for the leaderboards that you can look at yourself and then you watch him run in a circle 3 times. So in case you didn't get it you have to look at your leaderboards then run in a circle and you should rank up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register