• Thread starter Prodixgy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,041
Prodixgy

Prodixgy

CaN I HaZ fLAmEzZz
Reaction score
Sin$
Tittle says it all and what i mean by that is you cant play a game of zombies without someone rage quitting. It sucks cause all it takes is for 1 person to rage and boom there goes high round attempts. Its annoying at this point cause my friends don't play zombies and aren't good and then i dont want to have to assemble a team just to play a good game. Why dont people just try to build up from 1500 point at a high round rather than just quitting.

T

TheExiledPanda

Reaction score
Sin$
Tittle says it all and what i mean by that is you cant play a game of zombies without someone rage quitting. It sucks cause all it takes is for 1 person to rage and boom there goes high round attempts. Its annoying at this point cause my friends don't play zombies and aren't good and then i dont want to have to assemble a team just to play a good game. Why dont people just try to build up from 1500 point at a high round rather than just quitting.
codlfg.net There are always dedicated zombie players looking to do High Rounds or Easter Egg activities.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try posting a thread in the BO3 matches section asking people who are looking to do high rounds to join you.

African Basil

African Basil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just gotta live with it. Adding restrictions and penalties won't help stop noobs from quitting. It will only punish dedicated zombie players.

Try your hand at codify, here, reddit, or tech game. Always loads of people looking or high round or Easter eggs. Not quite "building a team", but steers you in the right direction

TrippyNation_95

TrippyNation_95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what console? I've actually been playing in local lobbies &&' had at least two games quit. Other then a lag, that's really about it.

Prodixgy

Prodixgy

CaN I HaZ fLAmEzZz
Reaction score
Sin$
codlfg.net There are always dedicated zombie players looking to do High Rounds or Easter Egg activities.

Just gotta live with it. Adding restrictions and penalties won't help stop noobs from quitting. It will only punish dedicated zombie players.

Try your hand at codify, here, reddit, or tech game. Always loads of people looking or high round or Easter eggs. Not quite "building a team", but steers you in the right direction

what console? I've actually been playing in local lobbies &&' had at least two games quit. Other then a lag, that's really about it.

Thats the thing i dont like, i dont want to assemble a team. i like just joining a public match and playing with randoms but it seems that pubs are 80% full of rage quitters.

Sn0op ViZioN

Sn0op ViZioN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Almost every time i play zombie with random people a noob rage quit when he dies and then "connexion interrupted".... It wasn't like this on BO2 or BO1 before

Zerk II

Zerk II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe a lot of these issues can be alleviated with proper screening of your potential teammates. Whenever I am forced to seek out randoms in public games, they must meet certain criteria. First off, they need a mic, that is probably the most crucial component. I've noticed every COD seems to have less and less people talking during games, while most still have mics. Are people afraid to speak now, is this the world we live in? But I digress... Second, they need to have a reputable rank or a general idea of what objectives are to be completed ex: easter egg, high rounds, etc... If you can maintain communication between players, that usually prevents them from rage quitting. Obviously, there is no guarentee people won't quit, however, by using this qualifing criteria, I have managed to be rather successful with joining into random public games. Also, if I find people who talk, we can party up together until we find a full group or at least have a minimum of three of us communicating.

Prodixgy

Prodixgy

CaN I HaZ fLAmEzZz
Reaction score
Sin$
Almost every time i play zombie with random people a noob rage quit when he dies and then "connexion interrupted".... It wasn't like this on BO2 or BO1 before

Thats exactly what im getting at people rage quit too quickly and once one person quits either the other quit or connection gets inturupted.

why does it not migrate like bo2,why go backwards to bo1?

b02 was the best.

I believe a lot of these issues can be alleviated with proper screening of your potential teammates. Whenever I am forced to seek out randoms in public games, they must meet certain criteria. First off, they need a mic, that is probably the most crucial component. I've noticed every COD seems to have less and less people talking during games, while most still have mics. Are people afraid to speak now, is this the world we live in? But I digress... Second, they need to have a reputable rank or a general idea of what objectives are to be completed ex: easter egg, high rounds, etc... If you can maintain communication between players, that usually prevents them from rage quitting. Obviously, there is no guarentee people won't quit, however, by using this qualifing criteria, I have managed to be rather successful with joining into random public games. Also, if I find people who talk, we can party up together until we find a full group or at least have a minimum of three of us communicating.

but that beats the whole process of playing with randoms, cause now i have to spend some time talking to people (which is not bad) but sometimes i just want a quick game to start up, and yea you are right about less in game talking, i miss the trash talking in game and pre-game lobbies and its suck that that has died. I think they should implement a playlist of in-game only no party chat

TrippyNation_95

TrippyNation_95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats the thing i dont like, i dont want to assemble a team. i like just joining a public match and playing with randoms but it seems that pubs are 80% full of rage quitters.
if you're on the ps4 add me, TrippyNation_95 I'll run the maps w. you.

DEVILS_GAMER

DEVILS_GAMER

Zombie slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
High rounds still count if someone quits. If your in a 4 player game and someone quits it will still save your record on the 4 player leaderboard. I know this from experience

African Basil

African Basil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
High rounds still count if someone quits. If your in a 4 player game and someone quits it will still save your record on the 4 player leaderboard. I know this from experience

There is no getting into high rounds in pubs though. Host will always rage quit at rounds 15-30. Always. Yet to play a pub game that did not result in connection to host has been lost

Zerk II

Zerk II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe one of the biggest problems is when someone quits because they don't get revived before they bleed out. Sometimes it isn't possible to get to them in time and they need to understand this, however, they look at it like, "well I lost all my guns and perks and it's going to be a struggle to get them all back especially if it's in a high round." I can sympathize with that because it can be extremely difficult to stay alive once you come back into the game after bleeding out. This is why I have to make a conscious effort to go and revive people when I'm playing in a public game because I don't want to run that risk. As a result of doing this, I'll have to stop whatever it is I am in the middle of and need to babysit them or else they are just going to go down another five times. It can be extremely frustrating which is why I only have the patience to play a couple games a day depending on how far we get each time. My recommendation is to find a solid crew through playing in public matches which I have done quite successfully, or look online in either this or other forums to find players.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're really looking for randoms who are good, then just use an LFG site. You get people messaging back near-instantly so it is almost as fast as searching for randoms. I have yet to have someone from an LFG site quit in a game on me.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ever, they look at it like, "well I lost all my guns and perks and it's going to be a struggle to get them all back especially if it's in a high round." I can sympathize with that because it can be extremely difficult to stay alive once you come back into the game after bleeding out. This is why I have to make a conscious effort to go and revive people when I'm playing in a public game because I don't want to run that risk. As a result of doing this, I'll have to stop whatever it is I am i
I have to disagree. I don't think it can be that difficult to come back into the game at a high round. All one has to do is communicate to other players that they need to train somewhere to get points. After they get some points, they buy a wall-weapon such as the KN-94. From there, they train some more just to rack up more points for Juggernog, then other perks, and so on. Sure, they might not be able to kill zombies or participate in the next step of an Easter egg after respawning, but after a few rounds, they should have accumulated enough points by running trains to get back into the game. Sure, some players can't pull this off, but I would not call it inherently difficult to do. I've seen plenty of people do it on DE after getting killed by the rocket test.

Prodixgy

Prodixgy

CaN I HaZ fLAmEzZz
Reaction score
Sin$

For me thats stats never stuck after someone quit or lagged out, pub or private

I believe one of the biggest problems is when someone quits because they don't get revived before they bleed out. Sometimes it isn't possible to get to them in time and they need to understand this, however, they look at it like, "well I lost all my guns and perks and it's going to be a struggle to get them all back especially if it's in a high round." I can sympathize with that because it can be extremely difficult to stay alive once you come back into the game after bleeding out. This is why I have to make a conscious effort to go and revive people when I'm playing in a public game because I don't want to run that risk. As a result of doing this, I'll have to stop whatever it is I am in the middle of and need to babysit them or else they are just going to go down another five times. It can be extremely frustrating which is why I only have the patience to play a couple games a day depending on how far we get each time. My recommendation is to find a solid crew through playing in public matches which I have done quite successfully, or look online in either this or other forums to find players.

i agree people get butt hurt about dieing they feel like it the end of the game, they dont even try to come back.

If you're really looking for randoms who are good, then just use an LFG site. You get people messaging back near-instantly so it is almost as fast as searching for randoms. I have yet to have someone from an LFG site quit in a game on me.

that what i dont want to do, sometimes i like to just hop on random time and just search for pub zombies, i dont want to have to post somewhere and inv ppl and all that

Zerk II

Zerk II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to disagree. I don't think it can be that difficult to come back into the game at a high round. All one has to do is communicate to other players that they need to train somewhere to get points. After they get some points, they buy a wall-weapon such as the KN-94. From there, they train some more just to rack up more points for Juggernog, then other perks, and so on. Sure, they might not be able to kill zombies or participate in the next step of an Easter egg after respawning, but after a few rounds, they should have accumulated enough points by running trains to get back into the game. Sure, some players can't pull this off, but I would not call it inherently difficult to do. I've seen plenty of people do it on DE after getting killed by the rocket test.

Maybe saying extremely difficult was a bit much, but i was speaking on behalf of the people that quit out when they bleed out, hence the quotes. A lot of people don't seem like they want to bother trying to get all of their stuff back again, if it is a high round or if it happens repeatedly. The second part is just indicitive they aren't able to hold their own.

DEVILS_GAMER

DEVILS_GAMER

Zombie slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
For me thats stats never stuck after someone quit or lagged out, pub or private
Only happened once but one guy went down 39 times by round 40 and quit. We stayed until round 53 and it counted on the 4 player leaderboard. It was a ranked private game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register