Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Zombie Pillar Glitch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Kevin Caution, Dec 20, 2008 with 8 replies and 4,401 views.

1. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is not my video but i had permission from angryjab to use it and get views out there, but check this out, i don't think anyone knew how it worked, but i think that someone respawned inside the pillar, i will talk to him and see what he's gotta say about it, but here it is.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnBcu6ETztQ[/ame]

2. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hmmm possibly just a random thing? has it happend again?

3. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    idk i wasn't there when it happened, like i said i think it was just a freak accident and he magically respawned, idk i'll get more details later.

4. Zach The Zombie

Zach The Zombie Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea it just seems like a random glitch, it would be cool if someone could make it happen at will.

5. DeTr1mEnTaL

DeTr1mEnTaL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    how do you get the ray gun in zombies?

6. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    There is a "mystery box" inside the Help room :wink:. You get it randomly, though me and my friends got it consecutively four times in a row :tongue:.

7. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
    wow if we can find how he got in there this will be heroic

8. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah it will be intnse until it's patched.

9. prowler9

prowler9 Newbie

Ratings:
    i did that before, it required someone to be in a different glitch were it says "you cannot stand here" and if everyone dies you get lucky and spawn in the pillar just when ur in the pillar you cant do anything its pretty boring but it'll get your friends far because when your in the pillar it keeps all the zombies away from your friends if your right by the pillar next 2 the gernades, when this happened 2 me there were 2 of my friends in the you cannot stand here glitch and i died so thats why i spawned in another location like that