• Thread starter Buzz Lightyear
  • Start date
  • Views 8,783
Scrublenaut

Scrublenaut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
explain... I love zombies in blops, even more than WaW.
Agree, I mean I loved Der Riese and Shi No Numa, but Kino and Ascension might have topped them imo. The only thing I liked better about WaW was the weapons (PPSH and Flamethrower <3), but aside from that zombies felt a lot smoother and with a lot less bs in Black Ops for me.

Characters

Characters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That Would be interesting! That means Zombies would be large and that's a great thing

Templar

Templar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If Zombies is on a Second Disk That means they must have put aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of Stuff into the Camp and Multi

Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not worded like it was going to be on a 2nd disc, the way its worded they are saying they are going to have like a Campaign not just a Survival Mode, a Full Game not just a mode.

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for letting the world know. I am really getting tired of game beinf on two disks but atleast we are getting more thi.gs out of the game since we are paying sixty dollars

Prefix_NA

Prefix_NA

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Agree, I mean I loved Der Riese and Shi No Numa, but Kino and Ascension might have topped them imo. The only thing I liked better about WaW was the weapons (PPSH and Flamethrower <3), but aside from that zombies felt a lot smoother and with a lot less bs in Black Ops for me.

I agree the default lvl in cod 5 was good also but no perks made it impossible to play good high end.

Scrublenaut

Scrublenaut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no need for another disc for Zombie mode because it would be hard for them because your going to have a different main screen a different title, etc. So they should just leave it the way it is, that's the best.
I agree that the ease of having all 3 modes on one disk is way more accessible. Switching disks is a hassle, but if you really think about it if they have so much packed onto a disk that they need to split it into two disk you know there is going to be a lot of content there.

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm leaning toward one disc. It says "The way you top it is to give zombie fans not just a mode but a game on THE disc."
WRONG what he said and i quote " but the mode on A DISC"

there is a big difference in THE and A

Pray For Blood

LG1TxREAPER

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
WRONG what he said and i quote " but the mode on A DISC"

there is a big difference in THE and A
An anal person to point out a typo. That's the difference.

B

BcR151

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i want pointing out a typo cause there wasnt a typo to point out.... i just corrected his statement

brinko123

brinko123

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be nice if they put some kind of solid story to Zombies, not just rumours and Easter eggs, Like you play from the start and see how it was created and developed into all out zombiewars

Top Bottom
Login
Register