Discussion Zombie Maps

• Thread starter Adventure_Time
  • Start date
  • Views 429
Adventure_Time

Son of Mars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you go to choose a map I only have 3 maps but it shoes that there are 2 more. How do I go about getting them?

M

Mr Bluntman

Reaction score
There is one giant map which you explore in Tranzit, but there is also Survival Mode in which it is split into 4 sections, and you must access them in Tranzit before you can play them on survival, unless someone else that has made it there is host.

Adventure_Time

Son of Mars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is one giant map which you explore in Tranzit, but there is also Survival Mode in which it is split into 4 sections, and you must access them in Tranzit before you can play them on survival, unless someone else that has made it there is host.
oh okay. Thank you.

matt 9999999999

matt 9999999999

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
he was asking how you unlock them, you really didn't answer.
I unlocked them because I explored those specific places and then I was able to go to them from the menu.

C

codboz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait there is only Bus Depot(Tranzit/Survival), Farm(Survival/Grief) and Town(Survival/Grief) right?
Because I also see 1 more that I can't acces. But I thought it was Nuketown Zombies or something.

M

Mr Bluntman

Reaction score
he was asking how you unlock them, you really didn't answer.
I unlocked them because I explored those specific places and then I was able to go to them from the menu.
Pretty sure I answered it and you pretty much said the same thing!

M

Mr Bluntman

Reaction score
Wait there is only Bus Depot(Tranzit/Survival), Farm(Survival/Grief) and Town(Survival/Grief) right?
Because I also see 1 more that I can't acces. But I thought it was Nuketown Zombies or something.
that last part is the power place you can't play that on survival

Top Bottom