Discussion zombie footage

• Thread starter Southsea
  • Start date
  • Views 1,630
S

Southsea

Reaction score
Sin$
not sure if this is the same that was posted earlier but that one is dead now anyways.

http://vimeo.com/15940618

J

Jamess24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this actually real?
It has MP40 from waw, But then has the shotgun from black Ops :/

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
i hope this isnt real.... if it is its exactly like the new levels on the old zombies, which sucked horribly imo.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks extremely real BUT why does it say from TEE TEE GEE when its off a video from youtube ?

Lol they try to take credit for EVERYTHING

ThaCaz

ThaCaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can this be real if they have a multiplayer only beta out now?

o BurnyRhymes o

o BurnyRhymes o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seems legit bit dissapointing though because i just looks like they have just touched it up <_<

L

L for ReeT4RD

Reaction score
Sin$
how can this be real if they have a multiplayer only beta out now?

Because some people have the full game already. I was talking to the real owner of this video. He was about to put up a 2nd video, but got contacted my Microsoft not to put up anymore videos of that kind. Now he is trying to sell his game.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
seems legit bit dissapointing though because i just looks like they have just touched it up <_<

i dont even see the touch ups, i see a new maps, maybe a new weapon. same sounds, same zombies, same exact game. if i want to play this s*** i'll load up world at war and play the ORIGINAL zombies, so much better than all the new maps they came out with, and is looking to be better than their update in black ops

Because some people have the full game already. I was talking to the real owner of this video. He was about to put up a 2nd video, but got contacted my Microsoft not to put up anymore videos of that kind. Now he is trying to sell his game.

why would microsoft contact him? activision would.

L

L for ReeT4RD

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont even see the touch ups, i see a new maps, maybe a new weapon. same sounds, same zombies, same exact game. if i want to play this s*** i'll load up world at war and play the ORIGINAL zombies, so much better than all the new maps they came out with, and is looking to be better than their update in black ops

That's what he said. If I had my other laptop with me, I could link you to his Youtube channel, but I don't remember his username.

I

I EAT XP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i hope this isnt real.... if it is its exactly like the new levels on the old zombies, which sucked horribly imo.
Yea i was expecting a totally new refreshed version, this video doesnt meet my expectations from what i can see.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i was expecting a totally new refreshed version, this video doesnt meet my expectations from what i can see.

right? if the game looks the way it has been looking from all these leaked videos, and having played the beta on live, i can honestly say i dont think i will be purchasing this game.

o BurnyRhymes o

o BurnyRhymes o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

fair enough i think i would go on waw too haha i think that they should of brought in to the modern warefare even if that bringing the zombies into our day and look like ones in dead rising and stuff like that

iTz IKlashnikov

iTz IKlashnikov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
obviously treyarch are too literal and assumed that when we wanted "Nazi Zombies" they thought we wanted "Nazi Zombies"
*Sigh* Stupid f***s

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
fair enough i think i would go on waw too haha i think that they should of brought in to the modern warefare even if that bringing the zombies into our day and look like ones in dead rising and stuff like that

there is SO much they could have done. think about from cod4-->mw2, what did they improve? EVERYTHING! better perks, choosing killstreaks, WAY better graphics, more new weapons, everything was improved! but when i look at treyarchs (fail) attempt at improving this game, the graphics look the same, many weapons use the EXACT SAME UNCHANGED MODEL!!! (RPG for example), and now i see that the zombies is the same as world at war except maybe with newer, more (obnoxious) advanced maps (which suck, the original is the best), i am pretty much not buying this game lol.

Polo731

Polo731

Reaction score
Sin$
I was pretty disappointed when I saw this last night and didn't see any improvements over WaW. They did change some things.

This is the first Zombie map. In order to unlock the next map you must "escape" from this map. The original poster of the video on YouTube said that he and his friends had not found out how to escape yet as they only played a few times.

They did add a new Black Ops shotgun to Zombies.Stakeout Shotgun

The original poster also commented that there was a Pack-A-Punch Machine as well as perks and Teleporters.

o BurnyRhymes o

o BurnyRhymes o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there is SO much they could have done. think about from cod4-->mw2, what did they improve? EVERYTHING! better perks, choosing killstreaks, WAY better graphics, more new weapons, everything was improved! but when i look at treyarchs (fail) attempt at improving this game, the graphics look the same, many weapons use the EXACT SAME UNCHANGED MODEL!!! (RPG for example), and now i see that the zombies is the same as world at war except maybe with newer, more (obnoxious) advanced maps (which suck, the original is the best), i am pretty much not buying this game lol.

well at the moment i have got madal of honour and i think that is sick but i will buy this but probably trade it in by the looks of it :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register