What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

ZMTZ 1st XP Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

darrions7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FREE Private chat GT: ZMADTEDDYBEARZ or FRIEND REQUEST

Welcome to my Challenge Lobby- Vouch after you get in, so this post stays alive!

Before you come and ask or message me bothering me. There is NO infectable modmenu/client menu on TU8. Anyone claiming to have one is simply LYING!

To use the menu after verfied. - Knife, then RB & LB to go down and up. X to choose things and knife steadly to get out of the menu.

Rules
1. No spamming the tubes. Doing this will result in you being deranked and banned from ALL my lobbies.
2. I will only invite you once.
3. Do NOT come in my lobby with "host" as your clantag or you will be banned from all my lobbies. Claiming to be host or anything else will result in being deranked as well.

zMadteddybearz- I am the host, if I ask you to back out if you're 10th or 11th, then do so or I will end up deranking you - This is a fair warning. I try to get as many low level people in as I can.

Post you're gamertag and I'll invite you. I included my gamertag just so you know I'M the host. Normally my gamertag will be something weird anyways.

Some In Game Infections
Client Menu - Certain people will get it. Due to I can't give it to everyone or it will crash.
Super Jump
Super Speed
Super Gravity
Nukes are SOMETIMES In carepackages.
Automatic Guns With Slieght Of Hand
Commando Knifing Across Map With Crosshairs on person
Nuke Timer MODDED To A HUGE Long Time
Stopping Power One Hit Kill!
and so Much More!

Donations are accepted, but will not get you anything special. I can only accept paypal, amazon giftcard, or (US) Xbox Live or MSP codes. Send all codes to me on HERE or Xbox. Do not say "I'll send a code for invite or after invite" - This WON'T GET YOU INVITED!

I'm no longer needing a cohost or livestreamer.

A

Andrewdowney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On Netflix????..........FAKE fake fake fake fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register