Zlob

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by Doeboy1337, Dec 24, 2008 with 7 replies and 159 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    I'm just going to get straight to the point. Two of the computers in my house are infected with Zlob.Trojan. The only thing I know about this is that it's linked to AntiVirus 360 and it's hidden in the registry. From looking on google I found a program called SPY HUNTER that everyone said would remove it. So after trying that program it detected all of the files related to the Zlob Trojan. So I went to remove then and restart my computers. Sure enough, There still there. I've scanned multiple times with multiple different scanners and none of them seem to be able to remove them. I even tried removing the registry keys in regedit. If anybody knows any possible fix for this virus please help me out. Here's a picture of the results i'm getting with SPY HUNTER:
    [​IMG]

2. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    spybot idk how to use, already tryed ad aware, and i'm currently trying a program called spyzooka

4. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    What do you mean you don't know how to use spybot? You open it, hit check for problems, and then it pretty much handles the rest.

5. Michael Allison

Michael Allison Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ignore the above post (don't just keep installing new anti-virus software... use a portable one) and use Dr. Web (make sure you use Complete Scan) or ClamAV (for Windows, the standalone one).

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    I had someguy come out to look at my computer that is a friend of my dads. Me and my mom have the exact same thing. lol. Anyway there was 3 things in my startup we couldnt remove. He said If I can't figure anything out then he will take it in. I'm going to post a picture of the files in my startup and i was thinking of hijack this. IDK how to use that.

7. TorMenT

TorMenT VIP VIP

Ratings:
    For HiJack This, you post a report to someone who knows how to read it and they will analyze it for you. I usually go to computerforum.com to have them read it for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    I'm gonna see how this spybot scan goes. I'll look into that if i can't get spybot to remove them.
    edit: lol I just rememberd there's a thanks button. Like honestly I completly forgot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wow my virus scanner crashed. If anyone is willing to read the crash log post?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.