SFTCRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1 : need escape route card
2 : open pap
3 : load escape route card
4 : farm 75 ticket and buy portal generator for 50 ticket
5 : now go in front of a rewind and buy it with square and in the same time press l1 to pick up the portal generator . You need to listen buy sound and spend the 25 ticket but need to see portal generator on tactical granade . This mean you have rewind under this .
6 : go in front of pap and leave l1 near the street near the pap for pull on the street the portal generator
7 : with bugged rewind now go in front of pap press square to enter and press after a second l1 for rewind
8 : you need to see animation of pap but need to go out
9 : run in portal generator and when you are out press l1 and r1 for escape ruote card
10 : now you are in god mode( not go in portal , you lose it ) , create a trap , not laser window and buy a rewind
11 : bug the trap to basket with left square left
12 : go at the funtain and do the old funtain glitch but you need to lock exactely in the middle of the wood bridge at the right of funtain because the zombie walk all in this direction
13 : do the glitch on the green funtain but walk for ten time up and down on the bridge before do the afk .
Founder ChrisHXC, SliqKilla . Good glitch

Last edited:
P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad to see it’s back! I loved it when it first came out. Gotta abuse it before it’s patched

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
zombies stop spawning every round or two and i keep having to have someone join to fix it, any way i could?

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
zombies stop spawning every round or two and i keep having to have someone join to fix it, any way i could?
Your in a bad spot. I am in a spot where I need someone to join every 100 or so waves (over the course of 5 games)

C

Chrishxc718

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Throw a C4 up by the bushes by the slide, the side with out the magic wheel. Then you will have no spawn issue. They seem to get spawn and go afk there

G

Gambits

Reaction score
Sin$
I had opened pap and had the portal generator but also tried it with a friend.

I can’t get the rewind to work when going in to pap.

Top Bottom
Login
Register