What's new

Discovery Zetsubuo death machine (Ps4)

• Thread starter wallydiaz
  • Start date
  • Views 365

wallydiaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone got unlimited death machine using this method or have attempted it.

First of all this would involve the Easter egg. So in theory once defeating takeo 1.0 he roars and it takes a few seconds for cutscene to kick in so you enter boss fight with fatal contraption gumball and once the boss is defeated you do the solo unlimited death machine like on gorod where you double tap triangle to put it in your inventory and then cutscene kicks in and in theory you should have unlimited death machine after the clip ends.

Let me know if this worked for you or if it has been attempted and the results you got from it. I will be testing this over the next couple days also

S10Px

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I tried with the DE cutscene and it doesnt work , probably the same with ZnS. It's not like the dragon , the dragon is not just a cutscene.

gerbenitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same tried it on Xbox one also no go.

FormlessKnower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
new way to get unlimited death machine on gorad krovi, working afterpatch 1.14 apparently! But if it works its super hard to get this timing right.

Muzzy2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
W
new way to get unlimited death machine on gorad krovi, working afterpatch 1.14 apparently! But if it works its super hard to get this timing right.

ill this be working on Xbox one does any one know or think that it will?

Top Bottom