What's new

Zer0-One Studios

Z

Zer0-One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I need C# programmers to join my programming group, Zer0-One Studios. Our main aim is Game Design, but other software is always a good option.

3121d1277340843-zer0-one-studios-1.png

If you're interested, please send me a message or reply with a post with the following information:

Programming Experience: (Time, examples of work, etc..)
Location: (Country, but you can be more specific if you want. We may be neighbors. lol.)
Contact Info: (IM is best)
Reason for Wanting to Join:

As for pay, I can't offer a salary, but when we make sales, you will definitely get a fair cut.

L

Lolzorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Programming Experience: 2-3 Years, I'm in the process of making my own modding program, with all my own code.
Contact Info: AIM:TheProizHere
Reason for Wanting to Join: I don't really want to join, I just want to see what this is about, and maybe join.
*I mainly make modding programs

Z

Zer0-One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna go ahead and deny you because of your age.

lol. kidding. I just don't want anyone that "doesn't really want to join."

plus, when the only thing you talk about is making modding apps, it really puts me off. Have you done anything ELSE maybe? something that has more to do with game programming?

and lastly, using X360 does not count as "all your own code".

sorry if I'm being a bit harsh. If you've done something other than modding applications then you might still be able to join.

kony

Antic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Programming Experience: 4 Months of Java, 1 Month of C++, and 4 1/2 Months of C# (I am a fast learner :lol: )
Contact Info: AIM: dadare6
Reason for Wanting to Join: Probaly the #1 reason i want to join (beside the fact that I ACTUALLY WANT TO) is because its the summer, i'm bored. But i will have A LOT of time to discus with the group. I am still learning C#, i can defiantly make a program easily, its also the language I'm best at. But in this group i hope this will be a great learning experiance for me. And because of my age, i won't need that much money.

EDIT: I did read this book, TITLE: Beginning C++ Game Programming. It helped me is C++ and C# (same syntax)

Boomhauer

Boomhauer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Programming Experience: 1 year of C#, C++ and Visual Basic. Taking a year of Java next year. I've made a few programs that were kind of crappy but I'm working on an AiO using X360. Also with working with experience in game programming I've used Scratch and GameMaker.

Contact Info: AIM, kfailssc. MSN, [email protected]

Reason for Wanting to Join: I have some good programming experience but no ideas on what to do. Also I like to work with other people on programs.

Z

Zer0-One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I had no idea how many 14 year old programmers there were on this site until I asked. lol.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Programming Experience: 1 year of C#, C++ and Visual Basic. Taking a year of Java next year. I've made a few programs that were kind of crappy but I'm working on an AiO using X360. Also with working with experience in game programming I've used Scratch and GameMaker.

Contact Info: AIM, kfailssc. MSN, [email protected]

Reason for Wanting to Join: I have some good programming experience but no ideas on what to do. Also I like to work with other people on programs.

>Scratch and GameMaker.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f***ing awesome.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
meh. I dont code much anymore. And I am in Digicast kinda anyway.

xSSx COTTLE

xSSx COTTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know a thing about Programming

(although i want to start once iv finished with my computer technicians degree, in about a month.. also i started once, C++, but only leanred the Basics)

but im ok on Photoshop.. If you need some GFX?

and hey, i might learn some stuff about programming from You guys.. :smile: When i begin to learn...

Check out my Sig,

I have MSN, add me, You sent me a lockerz invite like 5 hours ago lol

L

Lolzorz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm gonna go ahead and deny you because of your age.

lol. kidding. I just don't want anyone that "doesn't really want to join."

plus, when the only thing you talk about is making modding apps, it really puts me off. Have you done anything ELSE maybe? something that has more to do with game programming?

and lastly, using X360 does not count as "all your own code".

sorry if I'm being a bit harsh. If you've done something other than modding applications then you might still be able to join.
No, you misread it, I mainly code modding apps, I can code much more. X360.dll isn't included in my AIO also.

Z

Zer0-One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
OK, I'm closing this to anyone who has never made anything decent besides a modding app. Also, if you don't know the terms used in the language (class inheritance, polymorphism, fields, delegate voids, abstract, virtual, or anything else you need to know to be a a decent C# programmer), don't bother applying.

L

Ambient

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK, I'm closing this to anyone who has never made anything decent besides a modding app. Also, if you don't know the terms used in the language (class inheritance, polymorphism, fields, delegate voids, abstract, virtual, or anything else you need to know to be a a decent C# programmer), don't bother applying.

I've never heard of the term polymorphism
blink.gif

*Googles*

Top Bottom
Login
Register