What's new

Solved zephyr RGH 2 wiring diagram, namely for underside

L

loady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to save anyone the bother of posting "dont waste your time, get a jasper"..i have lots of consoles, im bored and want to play with this zephyr, i want to glitch it with an ACEv3 and timing files, i cant find a picture to show me the points on underside of board for C and D, are they the same points for the CR..i know there are other points on the under that are better to solder to than trying to solder to resistors etc.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to save anyone the bother of posting "dont waste your time, get a jasper"..i have lots of consoles, im bored and want to play with this zephyr, i want to glitch it with an ACEv3 and timing files, i cant find a picture to show me the points on underside of board for C and D, are they the same points for the CR..i know there are other points on the under that are better to solder to than trying to solder to resistors etc.
Use this guide:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...get-a-cr4-like-experience-phats-only.1349194/

x360acergh12phatinstalldiagram.png

L

loady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've have set this up as per the guide, tried all the timing files but it won't boot xell, I have used an ace v3 and also a cr revD, the wiring is routed well and kept clear of the danger zone. Is it worth tweaking ?...I'm sure I saw a guide where someone rgh2 with an ace v3 but I can't find that guide so not sure where to go next, worst case I won't to sell the kV and keep it for spares

Top Bottom
Login
Register