• Thread starter Darth Maul
  • Start date
  • Views 580
Darth Maul

Darth Maul

RIP PAUL WALKER
Reaction score
Sin$
How's everyone doing today? Maul here asking for a little bit of help from you guys. I'm going to start up my YouTube channel today and I wanted to kick it off by introducing myself and my team mates and also do a Q/A for my first video. My only problem is that I'm known but not well known so I really can't just go on twitter and ask everyone for questions. So I figured I'd let some se7ensins members choose some. My team mates and I do run a competitive CoD team named "Team RaZe". So if any of you guys could hook me up with some questions that would be great!

Beardyman
Dave Dave
Blaze
Heroin

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
What platform do you guys compete on; do you simply play Clans, do you scrim, or do you use the likes of Gamebattles/iCN to compete?

Do you guys plan on attending any LAN events this year, such as June's MLG Anahiem?

Josh Keatley

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
Sin$
How long have you guys been a team? 
What's the best winstreak you have been on in competitive or public lobby?

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Like kinda like twitch and putting my face in like the lower righthand corner or do you mean like just a voiceover?
Yes like a voiceover. Would make the Q & A better than what it already is.

Flak

Flak

I am an American Airman.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend like one guy said above, gameplay in the back, try and keep videos short, not too short, but keep them about 3-8 mins unless its something amazing. And investing in a Blue Yeti, Audio Technica AT-2020 , or some kind of microphone. Other than that, upload constant content, and do dual com's with people that already have a sub base that're willing to help you guys out, other than that good luck. Preferably people that do the same things as you guys. Such as playing CoD

Darth Maul

Darth Maul

RIP PAUL WALKER
Reaction score
Sin$
I recommend like one guy said above, gameplay in the back, try and keep videos short, not too short, but keep them about 3-8 mins unless its something amazing. And investing in a Blue Yeti, Audio Technica AT-2020 , or some kind of microphone. Other than that, upload constant content, and do dual com's with people that already have a sub base that're willing to help you guys out, other than that good luck. Preferably people that do the same things as you guys. Such as playing CoD
I was thinking about trying to like interview other Pro gamers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register