Discussion YouTube Q/A

• Thread starter Darth Maul
  • Start date
  • Views 461
D

Darth Maul

RIP PAUL WALKER
Reaction score
How's everyone doing today? Maul here asking for a little bit of help from you guys. I'm going to start up my YouTube channel today and I wanted to kick it off by introducing myself and my team mates and also do a Q/A for my first video. My only problem is that I'm known but not well known so I really can't just go on twitter and ask everyone for questions. So I figured I'd let some se7ensins members choose some. My team mates and I do run a competitive CoD team named "Team RaZe". So if any of you guys could hook me up with some questions that would be great!

Beardyman
D Dave
Blaze
Heroin

D

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Reaction score
What platform do you guys compete on; do you simply play Clans, do you scrim, or do you use the likes of Gamebattles/iCN to compete?

Do you guys plan on attending any LAN events this year, such as June's MLG Anahiem?

B

BigshotRumble

Reaction score
Whats your Youtube channel? Sub for Sub?

E

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
How are you guys doing in clan wars if you're participating? :smile:

J

Josh Keatley

Youtube Me
Reaction score
How long have you guys been a team? 
What's the best winstreak you have been on in competitive or public lobby?

D

Darth Maul

RIP PAUL WALKER
Reaction score
Like, Comment and Subscribe!

D

Darth Maul

RIP PAUL WALKER
Reaction score
If you do another Q & A I recommend putting gameplay in the background.
Like kinda like twitch and putting my face in like the lower righthand corner or do you mean like just a voiceover?

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Like kinda like twitch and putting my face in like the lower righthand corner or do you mean like just a voiceover?
Yes like a voiceover. Would make the Q & A better than what it already is.

D

Darth Maul

RIP PAUL WALKER
Reaction score
Yes like a voiceover. Would make the Q & A better than what it already is.
Ok well like I said I'm new to this so eventually I will make a voiceover Q/A....

F

Flak

I am an American Airman.
Reaction score
I recommend like one guy said above, gameplay in the back, try and keep videos short, not too short, but keep them about 3-8 mins unless its something amazing. And investing in a Blue Yeti, Audio Technica AT-2020 , or some kind of microphone. Other than that, upload constant content, and do dual com's with people that already have a sub base that're willing to help you guys out, other than that good luck. Preferably people that do the same things as you guys. Such as playing CoD

D

Darth Maul

RIP PAUL WALKER
Reaction score
I recommend like one guy said above, gameplay in the back, try and keep videos short, not too short, but keep them about 3-8 mins unless its something amazing. And investing in a Blue Yeti, Audio Technica AT-2020 , or some kind of microphone. Other than that, upload constant content, and do dual com's with people that already have a sub base that're willing to help you guys out, other than that good luck. Preferably people that do the same things as you guys. Such as playing CoD
I was thinking about trying to like interview other Pro gamers.

Top Bottom