YouTube Intro

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
Hey guys 64G here and I'm looking to get a new intro made.
This is my current intro bellow and Recently I had my channel renamed so I am looking to get new artwork for it aswell. I am looking for something along the lines of this but branded "64G".
Here's my intro.

Iby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone tell me how to put intro in my YouTube video . Thanx in advance

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
Hi guys can anyone tell me how to put intro in my YouTube video . Thanx in advance
This is a thread for me requesting a intro made, you need to add the clip before your video before you edit it

callmemurdic

Reaction score
Professional services. 100% customer satisfaction. 6 years of work experience. Fast turnarounds. You won't be disappointed here sir. I know it can be hard finding reliable and experienced designers, especially on forums like these. If you still need the job done, look no further.
[email protected]
Search #MadeByMurdic on youtube or Instagram for past work. I can also supply you with even more work or a resume if need be!

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
Professional services. 100% customer satisfaction. 6 years of work experience. Fast turnarounds. You won't be disappointed here sir. I know it can be hard finding reliable and experienced designers, especially on forums like these. If you still need the job done, look no further.
[email protected]
Search #MadeByMurdic on youtube or Instagram for past work. I can also supply you with even more work or a resume if need be!
You do realize you can't charge on these forums right?

Megadeth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am shocked that this request is almost a year old and still has not been filled. I didn't watch your video but the screen shot looked just like a basic intro made from a template. I'll render you out any C4D & After Effects intro template you like on YouTube.

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
I am shocked that this request is almost a year old and still has not been filled. I didn't watch your video but the screen shot looked just like a basic intro made from a template. I'll render you out any C4D & After Effects intro template you like on YouTube.
Thank you, just something that's along the lines of that one and says 64G is all I need really.

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
Thank you, just something that's along the lines of that one and says 64G is all I need really.
➤ Download- http://ifreshd.com/top168-n7-blender570
✦ Video-
♫ Music- Night Lovell - Dark Light

Could you possibly use that template and change the song to this? I'd prefer just the intro of it. Dat $tick by Rich Chigga

Last edited:
Top Bottom