What's new

Discussion Youtube channels and videos do not go here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen an increasing number of posts over the past few weeks about people advertising their YouTube channel and asking for subscribers.

I thought that if I post.this it.would cut down on a lot of spam so sorry mods if I am not aloud to post this I just don't want to see this section turn into spam.

Lapis Lazuli Lapis Lazuli
Alex Alex

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

GT: Custom Units
Reaction score
Sin$
And make sure you put your posts in the RIGHT section. if you dont read the rules, then its not worth posting.
IMO: mods need to be more active here, i report My post once its not locked. 30mins later reported again and they delete it? and its just so annoying people posting the same glitch over and over after theres 2 other posts about the glitch. Give it up. nobody wants to give you subs/views, were here for the glitches
Red Red dont forget about the clans!

CallMeCappy

CallMeCappy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Red stone I know you're mad about them, but don't make anther thread, just direct them to the right section.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Red stone I know you're mad about them, but don't make anther thread, just direct them to the right section.
Well the reason I made.this thrashing is because hopefully they will read the title.of it.before they post it and it will stop.them.

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, i think this should be stickied because im tired of all the spam.. and if they cant read a stickied thread and are posting this, they should have a temp. ban.

CallMeCappy

CallMeCappy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the reason I made.this thrashing is because hopefully they will read the title.of it.before they post it and it will stop.them.
There's like one mod per section. They can't be here 24/7 to delete every post that needs to be deleted. Also, why. So. Many. Periods?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There's like one mod per section. They can't be here 24/7 to delete every post that needs to be deleted. Also, why. So. Many. Periods?
I am typing from.my phone and the keyboard sucks so it always puts periods everywhere.

Also hopefully this will cut down some of the work for.the mod.

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
His keyboard is messed up.

then there needs to be more mods,someone that is active in this section. like Vibe . so if ones not on, the other may be. because there's people that post only in this section (like me) and are here all the time. we see this every day, so much spam. we need more mods per section.

CallMeCappy

CallMeCappy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, i think this should be stickied because im tired of all the spam.. and if they cant read a stickied thread and are posting this, they should have a temp. ban.
You may think it needs to be stickied, but I doubt they would do it without a mod making the original post.

His keyboard is messed up.

then there needs to be more mods,someone that is active in this section. like Vibe . so if ones not on, the other may be. because there's people that post only in this section (like me) and are here all the time. we see this every day, so much spam. we need more mods per section.
Okay.
They can't just make any blow joe a mod. They have to know you well enough for that to happen.

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
You may think it needs to be stickied, but I doubt they would do it without a mod making the original post.
I dont understand why mods need to make the OP, and if they do, it will be the same thing, but enforcing the rules more. they need to enforce the rules more than they do. because they say no spamming i see it all the time. no similar threads? why not make 3 more of the exact same thing. all they ever do is remove the post/thread and they dont TEMP BAN people like they should. you dont read the rules you get punished. that simple

Okay.
They can't just make any blow joe a mod. They have to know you well enough for that to happen.
Well then they should be more active in more of the sections because i see some users with 5,000 posts that have been here for years and what not being active all day, every day and has probably never talked to an admin.

CallMeCappy

CallMeCappy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont understand why mods need to make the OP, and if they do, it will be the same thing, but enforcing the rules more. they need to enforce the rules more than they do. because they say no spamming i see it all the time. no similar threads? why not make 3 more of the exact same thing. all they ever do is remove the post/thread and they dont TEMP BAN people like they should. you dont read the rules you get punished. that simple
Actually they do ban, if they make the same thing within like 2 days of it being deleted. They do enforce the rules, but it's the Internet.

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
Actually they do ban, if they make the same thing within like 2 days of it being deleted. They do enforce the rules, but it's the Internet.
are you kidding me? i seen this guy that was looking for someone to buy his Xbox account because he got a PS3 and he posted it 3-4 times in a week. i reported every one of them and it just got buried in everything else.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tag, I agree. Although I may not be active as I once was in the COD sections I still file reports daily in them.

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the tag, I agree. Although I may not be active as I once was in the COD sections I still file reports daily in them.
see what im talking about? someone as active as you should be a mod, i mean come one, Full Rep, all those awards and your dedication and time put into this site, you should get something out of it

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
see what im talking about? someone as active as you should be a mod, i mean come one, Full Rep, all those awards and your dedication and time put into this site, you should get something out of it

I think Desire is doing a great job.

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
I think Desire is doing a great job.
Its not that hes isn't doing a great job, but its gotta suck Having to deal with all of this spam, reports and what not by himself, what im saying is why not enforce it more, give more people chances, put a glitch support section up or something. the "GLITCHING" Section should be for only glitches not people asking how to do something or if it been patched..

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Its not that hes isn't doing a great job, but its gotta suck Having to deal with all of this spam, reports and what not by himself, what im saying is why not enforce it more, give more people chances, put a glitch support section up or something. the "GLITCHING" Section should be for only glitches not people asking how to do something or if it been patched..

As much as I agree I would have to disagree, having one diey control a certain section(s) it give them room for improvement, look at cash when he had the COD sections, he had to run them when MW2 hacking was on the high, look at him now, he's a smod. If the admins need an extra staff member to help they will ask one of their current members.

Lapis Lazuli

Lapis Lazuli

Reaction score
Sin$
As much as I agree I would have to disagree, having one diey control a certain section(s) it give them room for improvement, look at cash when he had the COD sections, he had to run them when MW2 hacking was on the high, look at him now, he's a smod. If the admins need an extra staff member to help they will ask one of their current members.
I just think it would speed things up, but they do what they want to i guess. i wish we all had a say in something for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register