What's new

Discussion Youtube channels and videos do not go here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
xJollyRog3r

xJollyRog3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's because all the videos keep getting.posted here.
Good point.

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont understand why mods need to make the OP, and if they do, it will be the same thing, but enforcing the rules more. they need to enforce the rules more than they do. because they say no spamming i see it all the time. no similar threads? why not make 3 more of the exact same thing. all they ever do is remove the post/thread and they dont TEMP BAN people like they should. you dont read the rules you get punished. that simple

Well then they should be more active in more of the sections because i see some users with 5,000 posts that have been here for years and what not being active all day, every day and has probably never talked to an admin.

I don't think you understand exactly how many new registered members this site gets on a day to day basis, and how many of them simply sign up to immediately advertise their video content or post fake lobbies. I literally can do 30 reports in 10 minutes, I go out with my friends for a hour or two, come back and the sections that got cleaned up in MW2 are a giant mess again. All the staff that moderate MW2 and the CODS that have their own forum (the super mods, desire, and I) do our jobs actively and efficently or else we'd get a quick demotion. People do get banned as they should, but as you know the only people that can ban on this site are admins and super mods. So you have a handful of people that can ban handling the massive amounts of new members who just come on here to create spam who usually create another account to do the same thing, again, and again. If we needed more staff, the admins will decide that. They ultimately can access the real time statistics of the sites, listen to what we have to say, and see if we really do need another moderator to help with the site maintenance.

And you can post as many stickies concerning the rules of a section as you want. Most of the new members that sign up to post their content here don't even care to read them and will post their content anyways. Even some our members who have been here for over a year or more will blatantly break the rules because they feel their thread shouldn't be in a "dead section," when really they're contributing to the spam they are complaning about.

If it truly and utterly bothers you to see so much spam, report every single thread that you are willing to report. They will get dealt with. All the staff have other priorities to attend to and can't be sitting on the site all day.

Desire

Desire

VIP
VIP
Retired
MotM Legendary Veteran End of the Year 2011
Reaction score
Sin$
Reporting these threads is the best thing you guys can do. It helps us out more than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register