What's new

Unsolved You're Thoughts on a Sub Form for Private Servers?

Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Firstly this is not a suggestion and need not be placed in the suggestion form, I simply wanted to get the thoughts and opinions from the active people within the Runescape Section.

So Back to the point. Recently I have noticed a 'large-ish' increase in the amount of "Good Quality" or "Runescape Related" posts being put up.

A while back I suggested the this same idea but it was turned down due to the inactivity in the Runescape section.

With the summer term upcoming people are more likely to turn back to their computer for the 6-8 week period of the summer term possibly increasing the amount of post being put into the Runescape section further.

Now personally I don't play private servers simply because in my opinion they do not match up to the quality and size of 'Real Runescape' and when i scroll down the runescape section and see these Private Server Topics, in My opinion they seem a bit like spam, and possibly one of the reasons why the runescape section is seen to be so 'Cluttered' or 'Inactive'.

So my question to you is do you think that a sub form dedicated too Private servers only would benefit the runescape section taking into account of the 6-8 Weeks up coming and the ever growing popularity / activity of the runescape section.

I would like all of you're opinions on this :biggrin:

Thanks for reading.

-Insane

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Gay* <3

Hey Guys,

Firstly this is not a suggestion and need not be placed in the suggestion form, I simply wanted to get the thoughts and opinions from the active people within the Runescape Section.

So Back to the point. Recently I have noticed a 'large-ish' increase in the amount of "Good Quality" or "Runescape Related" posts being put up.

A while back I suggested the this same idea but it was turned down due to the inactivity in the Runescape section.

With the summer term upcoming people are more likely to turn back to their computer for the 6-8 week period of the summer term possibly increasing the amount of post being put into the Runescape section further.

Now personally I don't play private servers simply because in my opinion they do not match up to the quality and size of 'Real Runescape' and when i scroll down the runescape section and see these Private Server Topics, in My opinion they seem a bit like spam, and possibly one of the reasons why the runescape section is seen to be so 'Cluttered' or 'Inactive'.

So my question to you is do you think that a sub form dedicated too Private servers only would benefit the runescape section taking into account of the 6-8 Weeks up coming and the ever growing popularity / activity of the runescape section.

I would like all of you're opinions on this :biggrin:

Thanks for reading.

-Insane

Yeah, I've been seeing alot of people posting about their Runescape Servers or advertising another person's server from a different form. It does get really annoying because it usually always the same type of server leeched off another one and claimed to be amazing compared to the rest. This section is filled with them and it may just be me, but playing a Private server is a Big XP waste when it comes to actually playing Real Runescape.

Playing a private server it takes you like 30mins - 5 hours to completely max out, what kind of fun is that? I also agree that since summer is coming up which is a time where alot of people start to play Runescape again, that there should be a sub section for Posting private servers into because it's getting really cluttered and it just makes other people's topic that are sometimes important. It would be really nice if they did actually make a sub forum for Private servers, I mean they did it with Botting so why not Private servers?

Maybe one day they will actually make it into one, so that others can post decent things into this section that can help others in Actual Runescape.

That's just my opinion though. <3

Too many letters

Too many letters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gay* <3

Yeah, I've been seeing alot of people posting about their Runescape Servers or advertising another person's server from a different form. It does get really annoying because it usually always the same type of server leeched off another one and claimed to be amazing compared to the rest. This section is filled with them and it may just be me, but playing a Private server is a Big XP waste when it comes to actually playing Real Runescape.

Playing a private server it takes you like 30mins - 5 hours to completely max out, what kind of fun is that? I also agree that since summer is coming up which is a time where alot of people start to play Runescape again, that there should be a sub section for Posting private servers into because it's getting really cluttered and it just makes other people's topic that are sometimes important. It would be really nice if they did actually make a sub forum for Private servers, I mean they did it with Botting so why not Private servers?

Maybe one day they will actually make it into one, so that others can post decent things into this section that can help others in Actual Runescape.

That's just my opinion though. <3
meanie!

Clepto

Clepto

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
It's not needed. Private servers really don't get activity on 7s. The only ones that ever did was Se7enScape and PulseScape, and that's because I ran them both, and people loved me back in the day in the rs section.

Too many letters

Too many letters

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not needed. Private servers really don't get activity on 7s. The only ones that ever did was Se7enScape and PulseScape, and that's because I ran them both, and people loved me back in the day in the rs section.
they may not get activity but they're really annoying to see.

Clepto

Clepto

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
they may not get activity but they're really annoying to see.

I understand, but I only see maybe a couple a month, if that. There's not near enough private server actiity to warrant it having it's own section. Not to mention it would just be advertising, no real discussion.

Top Bottom