Reaction score
Sin$
All I ask is that it doesn't f*** with pub

Abandon

Abandon

Despair and Darkness.
Reaction score
Sin$
Mod Tools for CoD PC were the best, Allowing to create brand new maps, game modes and even the eventual competitive game mod for PC CoD4.

I dislike people using mods as a tool to hack, e.g. aimbot, esp, red boxes etc. But that's due to the high competitive nature that I've grown up in through CoD and Counter-Strike, where people would get named and shamed for hacking.

5STARKILLAR

5STARKILLAR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
things within the franchise that doesnt bother me in the slightest......
is stats and prestige or anything that doesnt affect the public.

things that do is..
anything that interferes with the public
ie god mode

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding in general is fun, though there is always that one person that thinks they are better just because they are "god" mode. If it's offline modding is always fun that's what it was meant for :smile:

Heavy Smoker

Heavy Smoker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right lol
Gamesave modding, ISO mods and Hex Editing are fine for me. But i can't stand members just buying a RGH /jtag to host lobbys is stupid. Its not what the console was for and most people that have them don't understand how to even use it.
RGH should not be online FULL STOP.

Haters gonna hate but truth hurts

adamcar00

adamcar00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Matters about what kind of mods and your definition of modding.

Console "Modding" Yet, We all know its a softer word to say hacks/cheats. Honestly, I dont care about console modding as long as it is aimbot or anything ridiculous like WaW.

PC Modding I support all the way.

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally think that modding gives the game a new spin. I usually keep my modding to private lobbies.

WeeGee

WeeGee

One Shot One Kill
Reaction score
Sin$
I mod black ops 2 mostly but for me it gets very old after a day. I don't know how people can be on with their jtags for 20 hours a day with their jtags for weeks. It would burn me out. But it is annoying as I see people charging for infections

MonzterSlayer

MonzterSlayer

Wii Hacker|Youtuber|Zombie Slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
The way I feel about Modding is the same way I feel about Glitching. So I find modding very interesting. It can be very fun sometimes or even very game ruining as well. I like modding when it's fun lobbies such as Speed and Jump mods along with gravity, it's just a ton of not so game breaking mods. I don't mind Prestige and unlock mods neither, the reason for this is because you're just going to be getting the guns and other items before me doesn't have such a big effect on a good COD player. I don't like modders who will basically break the leader boards by just completely modding their stats to the top, I find it just ruins one aspect of the game because it's just taking a fun challenge you can have with yourself trying to get to the top of the leader boards, but now we can't do it because it's usually filled with modders at the top.

Kript1k

Kript1k

Reaction score
Sin$
I think its good when they do it to make the game funnier for people not like in mw3 people runnng around with invisiblity and god mode

Cove

Cove

Reaction score
Sin$
Personally, I'm a big fan of modding. Sometimes people don't have time to play a game a billion hours straight and just unlocking everything is so much easier.

Modding makes games interesting as well. Some people use it to create map variants, game modes, items and much more.

Modding also allows the game creators to figure out problems in their games.

Modding can be used for good or for bad. You choose youre own path.

~Cove

DarkestThunder

DarkestThunder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding i think is okay: Super jump/speed for everyone, going to max prestige, modifying stats.
Modding i hate: aimbots, godmode, all that game breaking stuff. I don't get why people think this is fun.

I think its good when they do it to make the game funnier for people not like in mw3 people runnng around with invisiblity and god mode
Brother? This is weird...

Google 7s

Google 7s

Premium supporter.
Reaction score
Sin$
I usually host for me and my friends. I never bother people in pubs but sadly my main account got perma banned from mw3 lolz but i never really played it much any way. I mainly play spec ops on there way more than mp. I just pretty much like doing unlock all for my self for the older cods or ones i all ready had before.

Mk14Boss

Mk14Boss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally like CoD for the zombies. Treyarch knows how to make a game. On the other hand, IW tried to copy zombies three times now with Spec ops and Extinction. They are idiots for trying to knock off treyarch's gamemode. To make matters worse, they stole ideas from the modding community and gave absolute zero credit. Remember Hawkin Zombies? Infinity Ward's gayer, much worse version of that is Infected. If you make a game as **** as they did, no **** it's going to get modded like that. Just to make matters worse, they added a security system to sniff out any console running a hacked image (big middle finger to the modding community). Back on topic, only Infinity Ward's games deserve to be modded like this (MW2 in a good way, those TU6 menus were amazing), but MW3+ should have the [current] reputation of WaW.

Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb

Personal Terrorist
Reaction score
Sin$
I like modding BO2 League Play with red boxes/xray and whatnot. I just like being the **** that destroys your current league rank. Sometimes I'd say it's really annoying though. I'm a huge hypocrite.

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
it kind of gets boring after couple of hours .... But I love doing recoveries :smile:

DisinfectedMods

DisinfectedMods

Reaction score
Sin$
I love it, i am one to join pub matches :/ i know its frowned upon but i like it, its fun for me

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
Its 2014 and you guys still mod this franchise?? I thought .. nvm

Top Bottom
Login
Register