• Start date
  • Views 2,788
Draconexus

Draconexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's very inaccurate.
Damn. Hopefully they'll change that with a patch.

Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

That **** Cray
Hardened Veteran Grizzled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn. Hopefully they'll change that with a patch.
You can get kills easily when you stop moving. But if you fly around it's harder to get kills. I think it's good though because if not it'd be a little overpowered.

Draconexus

Draconexus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get kills easily when you stop moving. But if you fly around it's harder to get kills. I think it's good though because if not it'd be a little overpowered.
Ah I see. Well, I'll have to try it out first before I make any rash decisions.

T

Tacoboy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I was wondering if you guys can post some ballistic knife gameplay and I was wondering if you guys can check if noobtubes are inactive in the start of the game because I don't want to get noobtubed at the start of the game. Thanks if you can.

taylorwayne15

IllumiNike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree this is the best COD to date, they throw alot of curveballs at you with the story line and they changed the dominating formula of the Multiplayer, it's addicting even with bots. But then again this is personal opinnion, i'd love to hear everyone else thoughts.

D

DyZFunCTioNaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best COD game to date by far. How anyone can compare it to a pile of turd like MW3 (2.1) is beyond me! must be little 10yr old campers with their last stand and noob tubes. I hope IW don't make any more in the series and leave it up to the experts!!! better than i thought well done Treyarch my preorder was worth every penny!!!!

Well your going to ave to deal with IW for at least one more modern warfare game.

A voice actor working with IW leaked info that there will be in fact another Modern Warfare game, and in fact, its in development.

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a polished Blops 1 :oops: only faster,not as fast as Mw3.
Graphics have improved and zombies have some great extras

Top Bottom
Login
Register