Xbox 360 Your Stories In Skyrim

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
Hey guys! So I am playing Skyrim for my very first time because I watched my girlfriend play it and it looked pretty interesting. I want to hear some of your guys bizarre stories throughout your time of playing Skyrim!

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but I got an arrow to the knee."
The only line you need to know.

Gameruk84

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got over 5,000 hrs of gameplay time on skyrim.

If you get the dlc's too there epic

Cellulose

Reaction score
I've got over 5,000 hrs of gameplay time on skyrim.

If you get the dlc's too there epic
I have legendary edition version of Skyrim. I have really read up on them that much though. What do they consist of?

H a v o c

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
Reaction score
It's all about that Vampire Lord. If you don't have the DLC for it, then do the Companions quests and become a werewolf. It's bad*ss.

Cellulose

Reaction score
It's all about that Vampire Lord. If you don't have the DLC for it, then do the Companions quests and become a werewolf. It's bad*ss.
I saw you could be a werewolf just haven't gotten there yet. Need to just start calling off work and playing :wink:

Caen 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Legendary Edition consists of three DLC: Dragonborn, Hearthfire, and Dawnguard.

Dawnguard: Vampire Powers? Now you can add points which will make you the ultimate Vampire Lord. Has more quests for you to enjoy as well. I find this DLC quite interesting, but if you're not much of a Twilight guy, you can hunt vampires. Still enjoyable. You can also add points for Werewolves and become the best werewolf there is.

Hearthfire: Well.. You have a wife/husband now what? You have one of those lame houses from the holds? Wait for it.. Here comes a Courier! You can get your own house and put what you like.. kind of. You can also adopt children! Two at most.

Dragonborn: I find this the best DLC out of the three. You are the last Dragonborn. Prepare to meet the first. More quests for your enjoyment!

Aww man the times I enjoy Skyrim. Still do actually. I play with multiple characters that play different roles. You DO NOT need to finish all the quest for all your characters. Enjoy Skyrim. It's quite.. massive. I have one character that is aim towards the entire quest line, but remember.. Have fun!

xXDarkRaptor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw you could be a werewolf just haven't gotten there yet. Need to just start calling off work and playing :wink:
Debuffs (Werewolf; Vampire) : Keep in mind what debuffs you get from becoming a Werewolf or Vampire. I never considered becoming a Vampire Lord. So many debuffs. People start hating on you, calling you sick in cities etc. You are weak during the day and so on. Werewolf is okay. I leveled my Werewolf to max. I think all you get as a debuff is that you can't get the 'Well Rested' bonus. But as a legit lvl 99 I think this really isn't a big deal whatsoever.
Bow : Deadra bow is good, but if you don't want to spend points into archery I recommend trying to find Zephyr. Zephyr has considerably high damage and I think 30% faster 'shooting'. If you do max out your archery and get the faster drawing perk you should get a Deadra bow. When you get this perk Zephyr's special enchantment doesn't apply extra speed anymore.
Dragon Priests : Across Skyrim you can find several enemies called Dragon Priests. These are very tough but wear a powerful staff and an ancient mask. Most of these masks are definitely worth wearing. But the interesting thing is when you get all of them. (This is kind of late in the game unless you look up locations and rush this). You can go to the Labyrinth and put them on a pedestal. This will grant you a really strong mask.

For the story: I found myself being able to kill "Essential NPC's". Normally they would fall to the ground, get a breather and get back up when you deal the last blow that would kill a normal enemy. However if you get a special attack move (decapitation etc.) then you might be able to kill certain NPC's. I now have a member of the companions following me around, without a head. The head rolls after him. So don't try to kill these E-NPC's. It may backfire really hard

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Reaction score
When I first started, i went up to a Giant thinking he was weak ****. I took one hell of a fall.

dbzaf101

Tickle me ghetto
Reaction score
Ive had rabbits running around underwater since they dont seem to drown, started swimming in a area where water didnt seem to exist, Ive seen npcs decide to start walking up into the sky for no reason, Ive had a few doors show up in places they never were suppose to exist. Fast traveled into areas that I couldnt leave and had to reload because of it. While in riften after walking outside of a house it looked like an arrow warezone :what:all the arrows appeared to be shot up into the sky and landed perfectly straight. Killed nazeem once and he continued to talk while dead on the ground lips moving and everything. I saw a windmill that was missing the shell of the structure so it was just a stick with a giant fan. Ive had slaughterfish run on land after me which was horrifying at nighttime. I had a chicken aggro on me out of nowhere and start yelling as a daedra :wideyed: I seriously have no idea how the hell that happened.

Top Bottom