• Start date
  • Views 316
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well guys and dolls, I noticed that despite the awesome feature at our disposal to both edit and manipulate saved clips of our own gameplay using the ShareFactory™, we don't actually have somewhere to share them.

So here we go folks, lets see your mashups and clips. Must be edited using the ShareFactory™ and must follow all other forum rules.

I'll start it off:

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well guys and dolls, I noticed that despite the awesome feature at our disposal to both edit and manipulate saved clips of our own gameplay using the ShareFactory™, we don't actually have somewhere to share them.

So here we go folks, lets see your mashups and clips. Must be edited using the ShareFactory™ and must follow all other forum rules.

I'll start it off:

You got PS4 ?
Nice compilation of some random events , I like when it jumps from sideways to above of Heli & died

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You got PS4 ?
Nice compilation of some random events , I like when it jumps from sideways to above of Heli & died
Thanks! I do have ps4, pm me :smile:

RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
The Irish Assassin The Irish Assassin I have to give my words to you! They are 100% amazing the one where you landed on the chopper was the one :wink:, the back flip on the bike on the second clip was close! I sh*t my self for you xD keep them coming mate.

Top Bottom
Login
Register